DoubleT

Lego Set of 2006 - Final

Hi all

Time to choose a winner...

After the Semi's and Wildcard round 8 sets have bin chosen by you the fans. From theese 8 sets you can choose the one that you think is the best Lego Set of 2006.

You have until January 1st.

The sets have bin chosen in the themes Exoforce, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, City, Batman and Star Wars. Plus a wildcard round. With different sets form other themes.

Merry Christmas

Hi all

Time to choose a winner...

After the Semi's and Wildcard round 8 sets have bin chosen by you the fans. From theese 8 sets you can choose the one that you think is the best Lego Set of 2006.

You have until January 1st.

The sets have bin chosen in the themes Exoforce, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, City, Batman and Star Wars. Plus a wildcard round. With different sets form other themes.

Merry Christmas

The best set has to be Bridge Walker vs. White Lightning :-D

Sail Barge - Hands down. It has been the best set I bought all year, and one of the ones that got me crazy about lego again.

As a city-enthusiast i had to go for the building crane missing other opportunities.

OK, city wasn

City crane, without esitation! *wub*

SW *n* (I will be shouted! :-D )

I went with Arkham Asylum. I love the Batman theme and this set is among my favorite of the collection. I would vote for Jabba's Sail Barge as 2nd.

Sailbarge *y* ! It just looks so spot on with the real one.

sail barge.........thow my local toy store run out of ALL star wars and i cant get it for Xmas :'-(

(ooh please santa) :-$

*sing* I can't decide between King's Castle, Building Crane (why isn't it called Tower Crane :-| ), and Arkham. I have all three...

Man, I love the Sail Barge, but I'm a city boy at heart so Building Crane it is! It's the one set from 2006 that I still want but haven't got. Doh!

I voted VDCvAOD simply because I dont follow any of the other themes, and the ones there I do follow I don't like the sets in that theme [Lava Chamber Gate, Classic Castle]

Ok, I've eliminated the Castle but I still can't decide the crane and Arkham. *sing*

I don't own the other ones, but I will go for Mythical Creatures. That dragon is WONDERFUL...best Lego dragon and best Lego creature ever.

Shakar

Due mainly to the fact that I own none of the others, Arkham gets my vote.

And then theres the Riddler *wub*

Super tough choice. I really like the mythical creatures, but its a smaller set, so its hard to say it was the best. Jabba and Arkham are pretty great sets too, but I detest the flesh tones and don't want to encourage/support that. I don't have the castle, but I've heard good things about it. Guess I'll go with mythical creatures.

Steve

I voted for the Sail Barge!!! As I do not have any of those sets at home, I just could vote from what I saw in reviews or other pictures.

If I had the money I would buy the Sail Barge.

-Aredhel