castor-troy

Castor city

This is amazing, Castor! You have so much space on that table filled with goodies! Your modulars really deserved a city like that, they're great. Keep it up! :thumbup:

I love how big your city is as it has more than one simple street of modulars. It gives it a more urban feel and more of a skyline. Your own modulars are also fantastically designed. :thumbup::classic:

Darn... your city feels bigger than the one I've seen this year at the local LUG's toy fair show. Impressive.

Edited by SheepEater

AWESOME modular city 'castor-troy', a wonderful blend of actual Lego designs with your own ! :excited:

Brick On 'castor-troy' ! :excited:

That is huge - and hugely impressive. Your own models are great, and I really like the way you've altered some of the official sets to fit into your layout. A modular city to be properly proud of, for sure!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Your city is not just massive, the buildings are also great to look at!

Is that in your room!? if so, that is 1 huge room!. when you mentioned WIP, I see that you have maximised the area of the table top, looks like you have to buy more tables before you start building! :laugh:

Look so great, I think you made a child dream, I really appreciate your sidewalk and plenty much of things. Now let's wait for the finish one.

Wow, that is just amazing, awesome and beautiful. default_wubnew.gif

that is exactly what i want to do , and how i plan to do it. sadly, im years behind you in progress

well done, and thank you.

That looks like an extraordinary town just bursting with colour. :sweet: I just can't wait to see how you Lego city develops even more.

An excellent collection of buildings. I especially like the little park, giving it something extra. Your church has me a little bit confused about scale, but then again, trying to get everything to scale is near to impossible in minifigureland.

Your church has me a little bit confused about scale, but then again, trying to get everything to scale is near to impossible in minifigureland.

The church is shown more closely in the Historic District Topic of this city. It looks like it's "mini-fig illusion" scale to match the scale of the modular buildings.

Excellent City. I wants it all... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

If only I had the space to build it. :cry_happy:

More money would be helpfull too!!

Great City though Castor-troy. You have done an excelent job there. Must realy be a labor of love

work of the summer...

Inspiration of few Mocs on EB :

cc_08_2012_1.jpg

New paint and windows on the restaurant...

cc_08_2012_5.jpg

A dark tan building with bricks

cc_08_2012_8.jpg

A great emporium with a "passage"...

cc_08_2012_6.jpg

cc_08_2012_3.jpg