Sign in to follow this  
streifen

Modular Madness: Skate Park

indexed.gif B-OM-30E

In view of the need to cater to needs of skateboarders in my LEGO town, I have done up a Skate Park for them. In fact roller-bladers and stunt-bikers are just as welcomed!

Here is my entry for Modular Madness Category 2: Parks and Rec!

Enjoy!

The front. With the pizza/sausage vendor attending to a skateboarder. Skateboards are leaned against the perimeter fencing. A built-in ladder on the right gives access to the top. The tunnel under the left ramp lets you reach the other side of the park without interfering with skating on-going.

front-2.jpg

The plan view.

plan.jpg

The back view. Some makeshift/home-made ramps have been brought onto site by fellow skateboarders to warm up or try new tricks before going up the big one!

backside.jpg

back-1.jpg

All comments are welcomed! :sweet:

Edited by Phred

Great work! I love a good skate park and this is just how i would want it to look. I love how you have included bright grafitti ish colours to make it look like the real thing. :thumbup:

Cool skate park, I think there are a few too many colors but I understand the lack of pieces.

The hot dog cart/stand is a neat touch :thumbup: I also like the benches :classic:

Good looking ramp. The use of different colors to make it was a nice idea. I feel bad for the nerd looking in from outside... :tongue:

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Legocrazy81, the computer nerd is just watching in admiration at the skateboarders. Don't feel bad for him. He may be on the ramp soon. :wink:

Some last minute adjustments before the deadline: I have made the colors of the ramp more uniform.

I really enjoy this entry! Good luck in the.contest! I think that the only thing I would have preferred was .more mixing of the minifig parts. Other than that good job!