Sign in to follow this  
branolego

Modular Madness- The Grand Opera

indexed.gif B-OM-28A

COME ONE , COME ALL!!

Now is your chance to see the magnificent Sharon Clutchtonia perform tonight at the Grand Opera.

Don't forget to grab your refreshments.

7634485388_8ed3d55491_z.jpg

As you can see this is street side view.

The opera house is operated by Little People and tonight is the big show!!

7626942582_b5ef176835.jpg

Here a fine gentleman is purchasing his ticket and another is ordering his beverage and snack for him and his lovely lady.

7505028298_fa7d330601.jpg

Don't forget the popcorn. I think out of all the building, I'm most happy with the popcorn machine on the left.

You can also get your favorite candy bar as well if your not feeling much like popcorn!

7626940710_3fc8fa3441.jpg

There's lots of seating and great views of the show here at the Grand Opera.

Just look at those comfy looking grand chairs.

7626937142_e6f9fd32eb.jpg

Here is the star of tonight!! Sharon herself, and I'm sure if you ask politely she would give you an autographed photo.

Thanks for taking the time to check out The Grand Opera!

Because we are only allowed 5 photos on the entry page i was unable to give you a full view of the building itself, so

as always please click on this link to view all the more detailed photos on my http://www.flickr.co...57630427936774/

Good luck to all in the modular madness contest, lots of great competition so far.

Please comment or critique. Reading everyone's comments on the entries is the funnest part; I think, after building LEGO of course.default_cry_happy.gif

The stage by branobrick, on Flickr

The audience seating by branobrick, on Flickr

Opera house by branobrick, on Flickr

concession and restrooms by branobrick, on Flickr

The Grand Opera by branobrick, on Flickr

Edited by branolego

Fantastic building! Very medieval (is that the right term?)!

The inside is just so colourful I needed a pair of shades to view your MOC... :laugh:

Interesting build and original idea.

I'm not in love with the color scheme, but I really like the overall shape of the building. I think I like the steeple-like design in the middle the most. The coloring for that works great. I really like the awnings and the poles holding them up.

The interior is clever. Good seating designs. I like the concession area. I've only been to one opera and I don't really remember the concession area, but maybe I just walked by it during intermission. Either way, the designs look great. I may have to "borrow" some of those for a movie theater MOC I will make some day.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck in the contest. Voting time will be difficult.

Interesting build and original idea.

I'm not in love with the color scheme, but I really like the overall shape of the building. I think I like the steeple-like design in the middle the most. The coloring for that works great. I really like the awnings and the poles holding them up.

The interior is clever. Good seating designs. I like the concession area. I've only been to one opera and I don't really remember the concession area, but maybe I just walked by it during intermission. Either way, the designs look great. I may have to "borrow" some of those for a movie theater MOC I will make some day.

Keep up the good work.

Good luck in the contest. Voting time will be difficult.

i agree with you about the colore scheme, especially the first floor flooring. thanks for your comments and input. as far as the concession goes, im sure your right about them not having one, however it is LEGO and its fun to make stuff up, even if it doesnt exist in real life.

do you have an entry? By the way, i'd be honored if you used the concession ideas.

Fantastic building! Very medieval (is that the right term?)!

The inside is just so colourful I needed a pair of shades to view your MOC... :laugh:

very politely putdefault_blush.gif Thats my least favorite part, but you use what you've got, right?

thanks for commenting

Edited by branolego