Sign in to follow this  
hewkii9

Viking-Force

indexed.gif

[originally posted on Classic-Castle]

On Mount Viking, evil forces are at work. The Vikings have discovered steampower and used it to improve their mining. But the steam has rebelled! The Vikings have build hot-powered mechas to defeat it and restore Mount Viking to it's former glory!

300px-Mount_doom.png

Mount Viking

They have built the Iron Crawler, a short range mech. It is equipped with two magical blue orbs [they light up the night actually, in case the power fire is blocked by a stone wall or something]. All Viking-Force pilots are also equipped with a catapult.

Iron Crawler with power fire

Rear of Iron Crawler

Power fire with beer

Pilot Hokoyoutomiza the Fearless Viking Warrior with firing catapult action!

Unpiloted Iron Crawler

Hmm... That reminds me of something...... :-D

Great little MOC. True Viking Steam Power..

That's totally hilarious, hewkii. :-D Great Moc. I do wonder how this "mech" can travel with a chain keeping it from moving more than a few meters, though. X-D

That's totally hilarious, hewkii. :-D Great Moc. I do wonder how this "mech" can travel with a chain keeping it from moving more than a few meters, though. X-D

Well, it is a 'short-range' mech. But the men [no women, this is LEGO, right?] of Viking-Force are working on a wooden mech with a self-contained hot-maker.

You should make a "Striking Valkyrian" ;-)

I was going to name the larger mech I'm working on 'Viking Venom' but I like that name better. Thanks!

Nice Viking/Exo Force crossover.Nice steam theme.But i personally would remove the chain from the Iron Crawler,because i think it'd be much more effective when free.