brickbuilder711

MOC: McDonald's Restaurant in Modern "Forever Young" Look

indexed.gif B-OV-37A

Just a week or two ago, I completed a model which 'loosely' replicates a South Miami, FL McDonald's location. It takes on their newer design as opposed to the iconic white brick building with red striped roof.

This building features a fully detailed exterior and interior detail. Here are a few pics... More coming soon!

7533678646_2c4bf55557_c.jpg

7533679292_665c434a76_c.jpg

Comments, tips are appreciated... I know the little top piece doesn't look like an arch but I just threw it together :wink:

Edited by Phred

Just a week or two ago, I completed a model which 'loosely' replicates a South Miami, FL McDonald's location. It takes on their newer design as opposed to the iconic white brick building with red striped roof.

This building features a fully detailed exterior and interior detail. Here are a few pics... More coming soon!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7107/7533678646_2c4bf55557_c.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8432/7533679292_665c434a76_c.jpg

Comments, tips are appreciated... I know the little top piece doesn't look like an arch but I just threw it together :wink:

A very nice rendition! The brick-work bricks really set this off nicely!

Edited by Pandora
Please don't quote media and images unnecessarily

I really like this, and the masonry bricks work really well how you have used them.

Looks really good. I'll echo the others and say good call on using the masonry bricks. :thumbup: It looks really good. Do I spot a drive thru menu board back there? Can we see a picture of that side?

Great design and great use of those brick-bricks 'brickbuilder711'.....any interior photos ? :look:

Brick On ! :classic:

Yes, Great McDonalds. I really like the design and use of the brick bricks.

They give it the more modern look like the newer McDonalds today. :thumbup::classic:

Excellent MOC, 'brickbuilder711'! :sweet:

Though I haven't been to this particular McDonald's, I do live in South Florida and I've seen a lot of locations like this one. I love the exterior and the interior looks great too.

Like I always say, put this on Cuusoo. :laugh:

Very nice work! I really like the more modern mcdonalds look instead of the traditional bright red and yellow. I agree with everyone else that the new masonry brick looks great on this. Are you thinking of adding a landscaped parking lot type area?

Thanks, guys!

>The interior is visible in the embedded video. I can add a pic of it to Brickshelf and post it below.

>I am considering a landscaped lot as an expansion but with other projects in the way can't focus on it immediately.