Sign in to follow this  
Strikeman

Capitol Hill by unknown

indexed.gif B-OV-36C

While browsing through the newest posts in madayartists topic about his massive impressive super large medieval landscape MOC default_wubnew.gif, I stumbled across a link to pictures taken at fanabriques 2012 which supersympa linked on page 37 of this topic.

I was watching these photos and my jaw was constantly on the floor default_huh.gif, but then I came to this and I just have no words to describe this ... I just LOVE it. default_cry_happy.gif

fana-36-170.jpg

fana-37-170.jpg

Does anyone here know who made this ? More photos, interior, amount of bricks/work ? default_cry4.gif

I know that the Capitol Hill in LEGOLAND is more architecturally correct, but I personally find this one more impressive!

PS: sorry about these pictures being 1024px wide instead of 800px, these are the original photo's from Hoth Bricks and I didn't want to copy, crop and rehost them. On that note, I think it might be time to start thinking about new rules and maybe set a larger maximum size for pictures as 800x600 is starting to get pretty archaic with current internet speeds, but that's just my opinion though default_blush.gif

Yeah, it was very impressive ! I was here !

Actually, I took some picture of the Capitol Hill (and also many other pictures, such as a M.O.C. of the Flying Dutchman, Titanic, trains etc.) you can see them here : Fana'briques

7486366690_b49415e19c_c.jpg

7486369156_41e99842fc_c.jpg

7486371598_5853357643_c.jpg

PS: sorry about these pictures being 1024px wide instead of 800px, these are the original photo's from Hoth Bricks and I didn't want to copy, crop and rehost them. On that note, I think it might be time to start thinking about new rules and maybe set a larger maximum size for pictures as 800x600 is starting to get pretty archaic with current internet speeds, but that's just my opinion though default_blush.gif

Eurobricks site guidelines don't allow images larger than 800x600px. Larger images really slow things for those without ultra fast internet connections. More photo upload sites are also allowing you to downsize images right on their site, such as Flickr and PicasaWeb.

If you wish to discuss these limitations, you may do so in the Website & Forums section of EB and discuss it in a topic similar to Reminder: 800x600px is our max picture size! Until the guidelines change, don't post pics larger than 800x600.