Sign in to follow this  
Glitch System

Sharpshooter X

Here's my hero entry for the Batman Minifig Contest.

Sharpshooter X

Lance Roth was just a young man when he decided to leave his hometown of Gotham and fight in wars for his country. Going into his adult life, he'd fought in a multitude of battles and received countless medals for his bravery in battle. He only killed someone if it was absolutely necessary and was a very skilled marksman. Then one day when he was leading his squad through a dangerous area, they encountered a massive explosion which left his entire team dead. Lance was the only one who survived. However, he suffered serious burns and several X-shaped scars to his face, and his left hand was completely blown off. Doctors offered him a prosthetic one, but he refused. Due to his condition, he wasn't allowed to continue fighting, so he was sent home. When he returned to Gotham, he saw how crime had escalated and desperately wanted to help. "While I can no longer fight for my country, I will fight for Gotham, my home." he'd said. He went to a scientist named Dr. Marcett who gave him a prothetic hand that was a gun. The gun could shoot tiny "bullets" that could stun enemies. He was also given a high-tech jetpack that allowed him to fly. From then on, he called himself Sharpshooter X, or sometimes called by others "the Stun Gunner." His compassion towards citizens and foes alike is still remarkable; he believes there is good in every person. He remains one of Gotham's greatest heroes.

Front:

use.jpg

Side:

use2.jpg

Back:

use3x.jpg

Here he is on the roof of a builing (Vignette):

use4.jpg

And here's just the vignette itself:

use5q.jpg

Additional pics here: Sharpshooter X

Estimated Minifig Price (Using Bricklink)

Flesh Thin Grin Eyebrow Head: $0.60

Helmet Visor: $0.02

Helmet: $1.26

Body: $0.02

Light flesh hand: $0.16

Yellow airtank: $0.01

Bionicle spinner thing: $0.01

Legs: $0.08

2 little flames: $0.02

Total cost: a whopping $2.18 :tongue:

Thanks for checking him out and I hope you like it! :laugh:

Edited by Glitch System