Sign in to follow this  
tman684

Astromech Workplace Contest: Droid Diner

Here's my entry for the Astromech Workplace Contest. A diner run by droids.

post-8394-1340382408657.jpg

Here's the dining area

post-8394-13403824403805.jpg

Here's the kitchen

post-8394-13403824808978.jpg

Here's the counter

post-8394-13403825339644.jpg

I know the pictures aren't very good, but I had to make them smaller to get them to fit.

The better pictures are in my photo stream here: http://www.flickr.co...hoto_7420494958

Thanks!

Nice building

I think that I read your mind :oh3:

yesterday I built my own contest entry and I did a restaurant like you ... :sceptic:

I can't say the interior really does anything for me, but I do like the gold sign with the rocket ship. :thumbup: Maybe you could add a few more details like that?

I can't say the interior really does anything for me, but I do like the gold sign with the rocket ship. :thumbup: Maybe you could add a few more details like that?

I agree- the interior is good but the outside is what really shines in my opinion. Nice work!

Thanks. I just left for the summer, so I won't be able to change anything until after the deadline. I used all of my "good pieces" on my other MOCs. So the next town or creator contest, I will have a really good entry for it.