Sign in to follow this  
BaraSH

Pink Arrow.

Pink Arrow

She's not a hero. She is defender of Gotham...

0_869d4_3f8b2cec_XL.jpg

Backstory:

Pink Arrow was born and grew up in Gotham City. She got a good education. But from early childhood she wanted to help and inspire people. She invented for herself the image of defender of the weak. Rose is very rich, and she spends a lot of money for charity.

She decided that her main purpose is inspiring people! Pink Arrow is different from other heroes of Gotham City, because she does not hide her real name (Rose Miller) and she is very bright :wub: !

Vig:

0_869d5_6ef6188e_XL.jpg

Front:

0_869d6_1231303d_XL.jpg

Back:

0_869d7_d4a64e32_XL.jpg

Side:

0_869d8_1d057797_XL.jpg

My figure consists of:

1) Red Minifig, Headgear Hood ~ US $2.35

2) Light Flesh Minifig, Head Dual Sided HP Luna Dark Pink Lips, Spectrespecs / No Spectrespecs Pattern ~ US $14.45

3) Minifig, Cape Cloth, Very Short ~ US $1.57

4) Dark Pink Torso Harry Potter Jacket Fitted with 4 Buttons on Front, 2 Buttons on Back Pattern / Dark Pink Arms / Light Flesh Hands ~ US $4.35

5) Dark Pink Hips and Legs with Silver Belt and Triple Leg Buckles Pattern ~ US $1.05

6) Extra! Reddish Brown Minifig, Headgear Hair Female Mid-Length with Part over Front of Right Shoulder and Tan Highlights Pattern ~ US $2.48

Total cost: ~ US $26.25

Edited by BaraSH

Could you elaborate a bit more on the backstory, please? As it is, it tells very little about the character and why/how she became 'the defender of Gotham', as you say.

I was hoping for an archer since most characters with arrow in their name come packing a bow. Very nice minifig, though.

Yes, I totally agree with LuxorV. The backstory still needs to be updated.

However I like the vig quite a lot! :thumbup:

On the personal note: stop using "Google Translate", for God's sake. I'm sure your school teacher can help you improve your English.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: