Sign in to follow this  
Sherlock

Knight of nights.

Knight of nights

Roger (his real name) had worked on the side of the mafia. But in the commission of one of the deals he and his men betrayed ... Roger was seriously wounded. All his men were killed. By this he pershel on the side of good. He began to take revenge on their oppressors. One by one, he hiccuped their dugimi the world and removed the ... This time he found one of them in Gotham ...

Vig:

0_7ed8a_c570c362_XL.jpg

Front:

0_7ed8b_af70e9b1_XL.jpg

0_7ed8c_db96ebf1_XL.jpg

Side:

0_7ed8d_a3308186_XL.jpg

Back:

0_7ed8e_2469fd4f_XL.jpg

My figure consists of:

1)Reddish Brown Minifig, Headgear Hair Spiked ~ US $2.14

2)Light Flesh Minifig, Head Dual Sided Mask Black with Eyeholes and Determined / Scared Pattern (Robin) - Stud Recessed ~ US $3.06

3)Dark Bluish Gray Torso Space Police 3 Officer Pattern / Dark Bluish Gray Arms / Black Hands ~ US $0.94

4)Light Flesh Hand ~ US $0.35

5)Dark Bluish Gray Hips and Legs with Space Police 3 Pockets Pattern ~ US $0.76

6)Black Minifig, Cape Cloth, Standard ~ US $1.39

Total cost: ~ 8.64

Edited by Sherlock

I assume you used Google translator to translate the text?

Because I seriously don't think he hiccuped them through the world. Though it does say so in the Russian text. :laugh:

My wife was kind enough to translate it for me.

Roger (his real name) worked for the mafia. But he and his men were betrayed on one of their assignments ... Roger was seriously wounded. All his men were killed. Because of this he defected to the side of good. He began to take revenge on their attackers. One by one, he hunted them through the world and removed them from it ... This time he found one of them in Gotham ...

Роджер (его настоящее имя) раньше работал на стороне мафии. Но при совершении одной из сделок его и его людей предали... Роджер был тяжело ранен. Все его люди были убиты. Посл этого он першёл на сторону добра. Он начал мстить своим обидчикам. Одного за дугими он гнал их по миру и устранял... На этот раз он обнаружил одного из них в Готэме...

Well I can't say I understand how someone defects to the good side. Nor do I know a place where killing is considered good. Necessary perhaps maybe even inevitable but never good.

The figure itself looks good. The parts blend well.

The figure looks too much like Robin. It looks exactly how I would imagine Robin in The Dark Knight. Your background story is also very simple. Maybe you want to expand it a little. That background story isn't very unique (except you insist on hiccups) as it is.