Sign in to follow this  
RyDub

Sky Ryder

Name: Sky Ryder

Weapons: Twin Swords, several throwing knives strapped to his chest.

th_TheRyder.png

Backstory

Ryder Mathews grew up the son of s rich socialite couple. At the age of seventeen his father was lost during a killing spree by the Joker. This caused Ryder to go through a sever depression spiral. Normally a rather good student in school he was no failing even the classes he could ace easily. His mother set him up with more then one therapist, they all classified him as being in a deep depression.

th_TheRyder3.png

Pill after pill were offered to him as a way to subside the depression but he refused to take the pills he knew what would end his depression and that was vengance. He sought out the joker, the only time he ever seemd to show any true emotion was anger when ever a story would pop up on the news about the joker. It was then he began his plan of attack. Taking swords his father had bought the day he was born he put them in a sheath upon his back and began to try and hunt the joker down. Thw swords meant the world to both he and his father they oftend dueled with them his father an expert swordsman teaching him all he knew so using them offered no problem especially against the jokers goons.

th_TheRyder2.png

Years went by until he finally got his hands on the joker after a particulary bad fight with Batman that had Joker bruised and battered. He drew his sword and brought it to the jokers throat ready to kill the clowned prince of evil but was stopped by batman. Batman locked Joker up in Arkym and had a talk with Ryder preaching to him of how the death of the joker would not end the pain of his father with batman revaling similar feelings to Ryder's long ago. With Batman's blessing, Ryder has become a value asset to Gotham's war on crime. With his mothers connection and her pocket book he was able to redsign his costume and even use the wealth to craft a hovering board that allows him to glide along through gotham high above the streets and buildings dubbing himself as Sky Ryder!

th_TheRyder1.png

Black Minifig, Headgear Helmet Castle with Cheek Protection Angled: US $0.66

Shamshir 1: US $0.21

Shamshir 2: US $0.21

Legs: Alien Punk 'Space'(SP3)legs: US$ 0.82

Scabbard: US $2.01

Light Flesh Minifig, Head Dual Sided Beard Stubble, Bushy Eyebrows, Determined / Grin Pattern: US $0.52

Dark Bluish Gray Torso Armor Vest with Silver and Dark Blue Pattern / Black Arms / Light Flesh Hands: US $0.84

Black Hand 1: US $0.27

Black Hand 2: US $0.27

White Minifig, Utensil Snowboard Small with Medium Blue and Black Stripes and Circles and "48mm" Pattern: US $0.52

Trans-Light Blue Plate, Round 1 x 1 Straight Side 1: US $0.03

Trans-Light Blue Plate, Round 1 x 1 Straight Side 2: US $0.03

Total Cost: US $6.39

Side Note:Not only is this my first time doing a contest here, it is my first time photographing legos so sorry for the pictures. Also sorry for the vignette, i usually just keep the lego guys and their weapons and let my daughter have the rest of the legos, she tends to lose most of them so i had next to nothing to build a vignette. I doubt it is with in the rules for it but just wanted to try one of these out.

Edited by RyDub

It seems everything is ok, what concerns the rules, but I'd suggest you re-taking the pics stiull, or at least make theb not as a link, but in full size in your post. And check the text for typos, please. ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: