Sign in to follow this  
Im a brickmaster.

Spirt Walker

So my entry for the contest is a charector I made up awhile ago, Spirit Walker! Thanks to penguin and Luxer V for the contest!

7394424454_bc842105bc_c.jpg

Heres a side view with pistols drawn.7394426310_e06b301321_c.jpg

A rear view.7394428156_d0f1eb1c4d_c.jpg

Here is the main attraction!7394420728_7f32ca1dbe_c.jpg

Lastly a picture of the display without my fig.

7394422764_fd53fbcf09_c.jpg

He was once part of the Assassins Guild, but grew tired of the Guilds violent ways.

He renounced Rha's Al Goul and left the Guild and adopted a white cloak and custume as part of his quest for justice. He now spends his time in solatiry inside a renovated sky-rise dojo with roof top garden.(The only thing that brings him piece.)He has extraordinary acrobatic abilities as well as reaction time superior to normal humans.He can also track someone by sensing their aura, and he has spent many hours meditating, in which he wanders Gothem in spirt, hence he's name.He also has two pistols and a hand forged titanum sword, a parting gift from the Guild. (Technically he stole it.)He has worked with Batman many times due to has extensive kwnolege of the iner workings of the Guild..

Ninja mask $0.36

POP head $0.43

White cape $0.69

Zane torso $0.36

Zane legs $0.65

Pistols x2 $0.06

Sword $0.11

Total: $2.80

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading.. :sweet:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.
Fixed topic title.

Please make sure your entry follows all the rules, and the pictures are the best quality you can achieve.

For starters, your entry lacks a shot of the figure from the back, and the price indication. There may be more points, so re-read the rules and check what you need to fix before the deadline. :wink:

Yep, you still have time to fix that. And I strongly recommend you to re-take the pics. it would be a shame is such a great idea and concept is wasted. :sceptic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

The entry still needs to be fixed. Once that's done, I'll add it to the list of entries.