Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone, I'm entering this contest with a villian I created named Lens.

Lens

Jason Hallner was a professional photographer for a Gotham newspaper and he'd been taking pictures of things throughout his entire life. One day, he decided that taking a photo of something wasn't enough. Jason realized that he didn't want just a "copy" of the scene he was shooting, he wanted to keep the scene forever. So he developed a unique type of camera that when used with a special kind of film, could do just this. With this camera, he could focus on a subject, snap a picture, and the subject would no longer exist in the real world. Instead, the subject would be captured in a picture that the camera would then eject from itself (kind of like how Polaroid cameras did). He became the supervillian "Lens" and uses his camera to wreak havoc on Gotham City. This makes him very dangerous.

usefu.jpg

Here's a front view of Lens, holding his camera and film (which can actually be inserted into the bottom of the camera) :laugh:

sideuse.jpg

Side view.

backuse.jpg

Back view.

use2.jpg

Here he is in his workshop I guess you could call it. It features a ladder leading up to the roof where he can take pictures of the city below. Uh oh! *oh2*

use3.jpg

Another pic of him in his room.

Estimated Minifig Price (using Bricklink)

Snowboarder Head: $0.49

Light blue body: $0.36

Gray legs: $0.25

Hair (Black Hero Hair from Brickforge.com): $1.50

Black camera: $0.11

White bar (which I modified to look more like a film cartridge): $0.02

Total: $2.73

Additional pictures of the figure and vignette can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76312015@N04/sets/72157629989157248/

Hope you enjoyed Lens and thanks for looking! :classic:

Hmmm... I dont think that villian would really work in the batman universe... But its a cool idea though.

Edited by natesroom

Hmmm... I dont think that villian would really work in the batman universe... But its a cool idea though.

You have a point.

However it's fine with me. Unless LuxorV has any objections, i guess it's fine. Just think of re-taking some pics, and I guess it'll be more than enough to make the entry a very stong one. ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

You have a point.

However it's fine with me. Unless LuxorV has any objections, i guess it's fine. Just think of re-taking some pics, and I guess it'll be more than enough to make the entry a very stong one. ) :thumbup:

No problems whatsoever; and I agree on at least the side picture needing to be re-taken. :wink:

Thanks for the comments, i will get right on retaking a few of the pics and might make him look a lil more...evil i guess you could say :sweet:

The entry is in line with the rules as is, please let me know if you change the vignette shots (I need them for the entry list and voting). Good luck.