Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Wild West Shoot-Out

Gather around partners:

Try your luck at the Best Wild West Quiz in the West!

Test your knowledge of the Wild West Theme. This quiz focusses on the Cowboy Collection but may contain a question or two about the American Indian sets.

The quiz can be accessed by clicking here: Lego Wild West Quiz. You must register by entering a User Name and Password to complete the quiz.

Try your luck and see what kind of shooter you are. Share your results here.

Score of 20 Points Possible (20 Questions)

20: Clint Eastwood

18-19: Jesse James

16-17: Wild Bill

14-15: Doc Holliday

12-13: Billy the Kid

8-11: Shop Owner that Better Stay on the Porch

4-7: Dead Man

0-3: Better Go Back to Brokeback Mountain

I'm a dead man X-D 7/20. Nice quiz but I felt rushed to answer questions due to the time limit of 20 seconds. THat's probably why I didn't do so good.

I was playing around with the first couple to figure out the timing and I answered a few without reading them. But I'm problably still a shop owner anyway.

Am I wrong to say the question like "Which hat color was not in any WW sets; Black, blue, brown, light gray" was confusing? I thought that meant all hats in general, I picked light-gray but the answer was black. Now that I look on Bricklink, I see you meant Cowboy hat as they were only in basic sets, which surprises me.

I didn't look at the end stats the first time just the checks and Xs on the question screens. I went again and got a 16.

Hmm. That was an interesting quiz. According to your rating system, I'm Billy the Kid. X-D Thanks for taking the time to do it.

:-D i only got 15 right :-D i have to say the time ticker was not good for my blood pressure.

in my defense, comprehension is not my strongest suit. for example, i had to read the first question several times, then check to see how much time was left in the question after each time i read it... i was getting "soldiers" confused with the more general "calvary figures"... i was sure the answer was 6.

--------------------------------------------------

i was going to make a similar quiz once... i had several questions on new molds made specifically for (and introduced in) the wild west theme (cowboys and indian lines). like, "which of the following pieces was created for the 1996 line"" or "which of these piece was not created specifically for the 1997 line?" both lines had some tricky answers for these questions.

- cowboys hats could throw some

- the introduction of the snake mold could be tricky

- the very common dynamic may be overlooked

- etc...

in contrast, easily identified items are large barrel, revolver, shotguns, tree stump, and kepi.

some other questions in my quiz involved UK and US figure names.

- BrickMiner

Ah crap, I'm a dead man too *skull* .

I'm a bit disappointed, as I only got 15 right. Guess I'm Doc Holiday... *cough cough*

Steve, who has also been nicknamed law-dog

Am I wrong to say the question like "Which hat color was not in any WW sets; Black, blue, brown, light gray" was confusing? I thought that meant all hats in general, I picked light-gray but the answer was black. Now that I look on Bricklink, I see you meant Cowboy hat as they were only in basic sets, which surprises me.

Sorry about that. I could have sworn I said COWBOY hat. After just re-taking the quiz, I realized that I did not. Since the green-shirted outlaw (card-player) had a black tophat, I would not have answered black either. Definately a "loaded" question. Sorry about the confusion re. this question.

I think the others are pretty clear, but others may catch something (like the black hat question) that I may have meant but failed to mention.

Also, to those of you who referenced a question by #, the questions and answers (A,B,C,D) are random, so I can't tell what question your referring to just by number.

I think these quizes are fun to take, and with just 20 question, not too time-consuming.

So far, I only see one person who scored a 19, the highest score. Feel free to try again as 007 did.