Loco de Lego

Ideas for agua raiders sets

I would like to see a set that has a huge jellyfish and a underwater mech based on something like Exo-Force. It could have a harpoon shooter and a drill too. That set would be awesome. I'll see if I can think of anymore ideas.

Those ideas sound great be lego could make an agau raiders set that has mad whale thats comeing up to

the surface and is attacking ships of all kinds and there is two little agua raider sub that detachs from an

under water ship that carries subs *wub* , it would cost about 90 dollars .

Submarine launched ICBM?

Undersea Oil Rig -not sure how this is really different from the current base set...

Coral Reef -like one of the smaller sets, except with much more detail put into the rocks seaweed and animal accessories

And this is in Trains and Town Why?

Aquaraiders doesn't have its own subforum (yet)

and its not exactly pirates, or space

the closest thing is divers, which is a town subtheme, so here it is

Undersea Oil Rig -not sure how this is really different from the current base set...

If they did it right, it could be totally different from the current base set. The 1989 movie "The Abyss" features a mobile undersea drilling plaform that's towed from place to place by mini-submersibles. A slightly scaled down version would make fantastic set!

You could put it in non system themes

naw,

non-system is for stuff that either has no studs like bionicle, or stuff that has no minifigs like those new mosaic creators

...mobile undersea drilling plaform that's towed from place to place by mini-submersibles. ...

Humh

Maybe it should be smaller than the big base set, almost resembling a cross between a submarine and platform.

yeah, that'd be good; I'm not buying the main base because it's just too big and $$$

a smaller structure would be great though

For a small set, a raft with an Aquaraider technician with walkie-talkies, viewscreens and other stuff. Maybe through in some rocks and sea life.

Not exactly a set, but a female Aquaraider.

An Aquaraider hiding in a cave, or other alcove, with some tools and a sea creature to study.

A treasure transport

This theme has a lot of potential, actually.

Not exactly a set, but a female Aquaraider.

An Aquaraider hiding in a cave, or other alcove, with some tools and a sea creature to study.

How about cover both those ideas at once?: Mermaid's Cave *wub*

How about cover both those ideas at once?: Mermaid's Cave *wub*

ohhh! stole my idea xenologer! :-D ;-)

i was thinking more of a sort of atlantis though with mermaids and big statues and buildings and obviously a big fat squid! X-D

i was thinking more of a sort of atlantis though with mermaids and big statues and buildings and obviously a big fat squid! X-D

And obviously either Aquaman or Namor. ;-)

A cool AR set: a very big squarepant will attack the submarine! Take the controle of this sponge by entering in his head and make him your "robot"!... It sounds like this set is already on sell... :-D

Seriously, a ruin of an old civilisation, with some nice animals and a lot of details from sealife, with a big "aquamonster". A snake (like Midgar in the vikings) will leave here, so the AR team will have some stuff to take the treasure without being hurt by the animal and the fall of the ruin...

Oh I am serious.

'Mermaid's Cave' 10-15$USD

I'd totally buy something like that.

I guess you could do it yourself tho... take the mermaid tailpice from that Harrypotter set... take princess leia's metal bikini... there you go, mermaid. Add a whole lot of treasure pieces... pirate coins, jems, toss in some clickit's transparent pieces for good measure... Too bad I dont have either of those parts...or even a spare female head/hairpiece

Point being, if ever created as a real set it'd be a nice way to get lots of little accessory and ornamental pieces, and a much lacking female minifig (toss in some normal human legs as a bonus)...

Attack of the Merpeople: include a smaller sub, with driver, a diver, some treasure (maybe a gold trident), and a couple of angry merpeople, using the figure from the Harry Potter set (though hopefully with a more human torso). Maybe some under sea ruins. Could include a giant seahorse for merpeople to ride. Say about $30.00 or so

Atlantis: includes smaller sub, with driver, two divers, two merpeople, lots of undersea ruins in ancient greek style, and some treasure. Maybe giant seahorse... Say about $50.00 or so.

Steve

I think a Jaws like set except with a squid- A fishing boat (with indoor cabin), Squid (with good tentacles, kinda more like Dock-Ock, ones that can wrap around stuff).

MFs- Fisherman, 2 Aqua Raiders.

Accessories- dunno, but you would need some fuel tanks or something for the boat for like an explosion. That would be a good set