Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Lego Nintendo DS Cases

Just found these tonight for only $5 each at a Five Below store and only bought the clone trooper.

7270886886_bb03f8dba8_c.jpg

AC

Do the ones at the bottom have white 2x2 tiles with solid colors printed on?

All the tiles you see on each of the cases shown come off like ordinary tiles so that they can be used for the two game cases included.

Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting this. It's great and interesting to see how Lego has expanded beyond their comfort zone.

I wonder if the figs are glued.

The minifigs are not glued though I'm not sure about their quality (coming from regular sets or magnets/keychains).

I found these myself, but not this selection! Maybe I'll have to go back and look...

The stock may vary from store to store as I've seen in different locations. This store in my hometown had the most selection that I've seen thus far.

AC

I am familiar with these and helped give a similar pack as a present. It was almost the same as the clone pack, except the ones at my store had Obi-Wan in it instead. As far as I can tell it’s not from the Chinese factory, if it matters...

Edited by Drilll

They have solid color tiles already. They could use those.

Ah yeah that is silly. I do like the printed mosaic and logo tiles though. :thumbup:

The evolution one looks pretty cool. Too bad there are no Five Belows in the west (Canada). The tiles would make great billboard advertisements in a city layout too.

The evolution one looks pretty cool. Too bad there are no Five Belows in the west (Canada). The tiles would make great billboard advertisements in a city layout too.

I've seen those at TRU in Canada. They're pretty cool, I might buy one for the tiles... I don't have a DS though.

I've seen those at TRU in Canada. They're pretty cool, I might buy one for the tiles... I don't have a DS though.

I don't have a DS either as I just wanted the clone.

AC

I have a DS but never use it. In fact, I don't even play video games, period. But how much at TRU? If they are cheap, I'll get one just for the tiles.

Sign in to follow this