charlieboy

'The Bug'

Heres a moc of mine based on the old Exo-Force theme. I named it 'The Bug' for obvious reasons :laugh: It doesn't have too many features really, the legs are all posable and it has a light brick underneath for a little laser but thats about it!

flumpcharbw111147.jpg

flumpcharbw111148.jpg

flumpcharbw111149.jpg

flumpcharbw111150.jpg

flumpcharbw111152.jpg

flumpcharbw111151.jpg

Ha-Ya-To the pilot with some Brickforge armour-

flumpcharbw111153.jpg

I really miss the old Exo-Force sets, I hope 'The Bug' fits into the theme for you aswell as it does for me!

That's awesome! I definitely see the inspiration for the name. I think it would fit great into the theme. I totally miss Exo Force, I would love to see it return. :cry_sad:

Cool. I like the fan things on the side, looks sort of like an exposed reactor or something. Not really sure about the fangs or whatever on the front though.

That's one of the coolest Exoforce MOCs that I've seen in the last few years. :thumbup:

And it is good to see, there are still EF fans out there. I miss it very much myself. But I also have to agree with brickmack: I'm not sure about the fangs either. Everything else on the front is a cool design.

That's one of the coolest Exoforce MOCs that I've seen in the last few years. :thumbup:

Wow! Thanks very much!!!

The front claws would probably be better suited to one of the Exo-force robot bad guys I guess but I wanted a kind of insect feel for the good guys for a change :laugh:

it is good to see there are still EF fans out there

Oooooh very much so! The only sets I dont have are 8108 Mobile Devastator and one of the little polybags, they are on my hit list however!

Thanks to everyone that commented :wink:

Nice build!

I missed out on this set back in the day - I agree, I wish there were more ExoForce!

The Bug is pretty cool - the motors are cool, but they seem to stick out a bit... maybe build the surrounding area a bit more so that they're more integrated into the bug?

I also love the last picture - the vanity pilot shot :grin:

The Bug is pretty cool - the motors are cool, but they seem to stick out a bit... maybe build the surrounding area a bit more so that they're more integrated into the bug?

Thats a great idea! It does need a little remodeling after a small child related incident :cry_sad: