Hechristensen

Santa Fe Stickers

Hi all.

I am working on the EMD F7B model (James Mathis) and I was wondering if any of you guys in here know where to find the "indian" sticker on the side of it?

santa_fe_b_unit_v1_10020_plus_6gray_headlights_p1.jpg

Edited by Hechristensen

A link would be nice, but if it's this you're talking about...

3068bpb165.jpg

...you'll need to look for the sticker sheets that came with the very rare 10022 and 10025 Santa Fe car sets (the sheets are the same in both sets). Try here :)

We are going to reproduce them but it takes time.

These patters will also be included!

We are going to reproduce them but it takes time.

Let us know when you're ready with those, I'm sure there's lots of us who'd be interested. :wink:

cool stickering Hechristensen...

JopieK, are you going to do a sticker for the light grey porthole and the red porthole (printed 2x2 panel)?

Ohh, the B-unit on the picture isn't mine...! That is a photo borrowed from James Mathis' Brickshelf... So that you could see what sticker I was talking about...... I have seen severel photos of the real thing, and most of them actually have that painting/sticker default_thumbup.gif

About the portholes:

They will be tricky (though I have gray and red as spot colors so I can print them on transparent), but indeed that is the intention. I think it will be best to make two different sheets: one on transparent with such an items and one on white with the more conventional stickers.

We will have our new printing press in december or so, since we already have our files it shouldn't be hard to start producing them then soon. At this moment we have them for all Santa Fe sets already (not BNSF at this moment, that will be one of the next projects :)).

(not BNSF at this moment, that will be one of the next projects :)).

Awesome! The BNSF set was my favorite set when I had it. It's long been disassembled, and I think a rebuild with fresh stickers would jazz it up nicely!

He Mentioned the printer arrived and should even do portholes. You need to read more train tech threads ;-)