Sign in to follow this  
MCNwakeboard

LOTR Bag End Lego MOC

MOC of Bag End from Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. It could be any other hobbit hole as well since I don't have exact floor plan of Bag End -

7143343975_0f4af3aee3.jpg

Bilbo welcomes an old dwarf friend, though he is disappointed that it wasn't a formal invitation.

7143344791_59260e7225.jpg

Stay out of Mr. Bilbo's rose garden!

6997257158_bd2b6f979b.jpg

6997256758_8e5ede608a.jpg

Comments welcome - More pictures on Flickr

Nice MOC, lots of a nice details. it is a tad taller than I remember bag end to be but it is still very nice. the shrubbery is excellent :thumbup:

Excellent work on the round windows and door :thumbup: I like that you did a full interior as well. This must have taken a lot of reddish brown 1x4 tiles :look:

A very nice clean build!

Looks great! I like how you did ''a modular roof'' with all the greens and flowers. Also, the roses look great with the dark green spiky parts as thorns. My favourite details of all are the golden dishes with pictures. They're briliant!

It looks very nice! Although, maybe a tad too tall. Preferably the doorknob would be in the centre of the door too, I don't know if you can get 1x1 or 1x3 dark green tiles though.

Here's another vote for "awesome, but a bit too tall for hobbits".

One of the best Bag Ends I have ever seen! Truly spacey inside, not just a facade.

My suggestions are to give the interior (even more) details to make it look fuller and to expand the hill around the walls a bit more to give it a more "built into the hill"-look.