Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

Chapter 4 - Doctor Who the comic - Tulips and roses.

Fourth chapter is up. This is where it, for us at least, starts to evolve.

Hope you enjoy. :)

Chapter 1 can be found here: Earth as we know it - Doctor Who comic - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 can be found here: As we cease to exist - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 can be found here: Echoes of the universe - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 3

main.jpg

dwch04 (1).jpg

dwch04 (2).jpg

dwch04 (3).jpg

dwch04 (4).jpg

dwch04 (5).jpg

dwch04 (6).jpg

dwch04 (7).jpg

dwch04 (8).jpg

dwch04 (9).jpg

dwch04 (10).jpg

dwch04 (11).jpg

dwch04 (12).jpg

dwch04 (13).jpg

dwch04 (14).jpg

dwch04 (15).jpg

dwch04 (16).jpg

dwch04 (17).jpg

dwch04 (18).jpg

dwch04 (19).jpg

dwch04 (20).jpg

dwch04 (21).jpg

dwch04 (22).jpg

dwch04 (23).jpg

dwch04 (24).jpg

dwch04 (25).jpg

dwch04 (26).jpg

dwch04 (27).jpg

dwch04 (28).jpg

dwch04 (29).jpg

dwch04 (30).jpg

dwch04 (31).jpg

dwch04 (32).jpg

dwch04 (33).jpg

dwch04 (34).jpg

dwch04 (35).jpg

dwch04 (36).jpg

dwch04 (37).jpg

dwch04 (38).jpg

dwch04 (39).jpg

dwch04 (40).jpg

dwch04 (41).jpg

We know all about the lot of spelling errors in the comic, we are from Denmark so that should excuse us . :P

Next installment wont be ready for the next 14 days. So whoever is watching will have to wait in patience.

Now please leave a comment and tell us what you like and dislike.

All feedback is very important to us since we really wants this to evolve. Thanks in advance. :)

Wow! I just read all of them and well done! I liked the setting and the story. The Tardis is very well made and the Doctor's character is very similar to the real one. Well done!

Wow! I just read all of them and well done! I liked the setting and the story. The Tardis is very well made and the Doctor's character is very similar to the real one. Well done!

Thanks a lot.

Finally a reply. lol

Ive seen so many Doctor Who MOCs around in here, so i went through a lot of work resizing the pictures to post the comic in here also.

To be honest, its kind of weird to us, that no more have replied in here on our comic, since we have had a lot of replys on another forum.

I was just beginning to think that people dont use this forum a lot, or only want Doctor Who if its the Series.

Anyway, thanks for showing some interest. And Chapter 5 will be up in about 2 weeks. :)

Wow another amazing DW DK job from the LEGO Family! The creeping shadows are... well, creepy.

Great stuff! I would recommend you end this episode a couple of frames earlier - when the Doctor sees his awful shadow. That feels like a classic Who cliffhanger to me.

Wow another amazing DW DK job from the LEGO Family! The creeping shadows are... well, creepy.

Great stuff! I would recommend you end this episode a couple of frames earlier - when the Doctor sees his awful shadow. That feels like a classic Who cliffhanger to me.

Thanks a lot mate . :)

At first we thought of that also, ending it a few frames earlier ... However the Genesis ark is critical, so we felt like we had to mention it ... Well, you will se when next episode is up ;)