TooMuchCaffeine

Microscale Lars Homestead

Wow, I think this is great. The addition of the sandcrawler makes it instantly recognizable, even for folks who aren't as in to SW as we are on this board.

-Kevin

Can't stop building tiny Star Wars scenes at the moment. Here's a new one. Hope you guys like it

Good, because I love your style of building them. Keep as many megablocks you want coming. I really like how you made the entrances.

Great job :thumbup:

Another beautiful little scene! I love how the "homestead" turned out. I think this would look even better with a tiny Landspeeder. :classic:

Do you ever post more angles or even 'in progress' shots? I'd like to have a go at some of your OT scenes and more reference would be useful. I have already voted for you on cuusoo :)

Fantastic little scene! I do miss your castles. Hope to see more.

Cheers!

Chris

Thanks for all your kind comments guys. Much appreciated.

Got another one of these scenes on the go at the moment, but it'll have to wait a little for a BrickLink order to come in.

MrKlaw - With MOCs like this, I tend to only post one image. Other angles or close-ups tend not to add anything with builds as simple as these. I also have a personal aversion to posting WIP images - I prefer doing a big reveal of the finished article. Thanks very much for your CuuSoo support - it is much appreciated.

Edited by TooMuchCaffeine

That's fantastic! I love Tatooine-themed mini builds. You did a great job representing the homestead scene.

I really am into microscale sets these days. Especially versions/inspirations of iconic scenes. I am just recently getting into Star Wars, but I would want to build your mini models and display them so it wouldn't take up so much room to display other things. I may have to try my hand at this scale for other movies (including SW) that I want to display scenes from.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more!

I really am into microscale sets these days. Especially versions/inspirations of iconic scenes. I am just recently getting into Star Wars, but I would want to build your mini models and display them so it wouldn't take up so much room to display other things. I may have to try my hand at this scale for other movies (including SW) that I want to display scenes from.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more!

The OP has the scenes on cuusoo, so go and support if you haven't already :thumbup:

So cool! I really like the vaporators but then for some reason I have a minor obsession with them (maybe they always reminded me of Thunderbird 3) - minifig ski-poles also make nice micro vaporators. The details in your Sandcrawler are brilliant, it looks fantastic looming over the homestead in epic micro proportions. But the absolute highlight is the entrance to the homestead - truly ingenious parts usage :thumbup: .

I think this is my favourite of your SW micro scenes to date - I do hope you do more.