Sign in to follow this  
ED-209

Tony Stark's briefcase

Quite a simple one, Tony Stark's Mark V emergency armour in briefcase form:

Starkbriefcase.jpg

The figure itself is all official TLG parts (including Jack Sparrow's head!), with custom stickers on the briefcase.

Starkbriefcase.png

Very nice! If TLG doesn't make their own version of this with the new Marvel sets (or if their version isn't this great) I'll have to be using this!

Excellent decal-job! Simple, effective and very Lego-ish in design! Even without the TS-fig to go alongside this, someone who saw the movie would recognise the Mk.V briefcase.

Be well and thanks for sharing!

Cutty

Thank you everyone for the kind words! :classic:

I was expecting Mark V Red/Silver Iron Man, but that decal is really nice :classic:

That's exactly what it is, just folded up into its briefcase form! :tongue:

Edited by ED-209

The decal is very nicely designed and looks Lego-ish - also well applied :thumbup:. I'm surprised by how well Jack Sparrow's face works for Tony Stark!

The decal is very nicely designed and looks Lego-ish - also well applied :thumbup:. I'm surprised by how well Jack Sparrow's face works for Tony Stark!

Well they're both arrogant loveable jerks who appear to be drunk a lot of the time! :laugh:

This is perfect and now that we got an official Iron Man w/ Tony Stark's head it will work very well. :wub:

Now if only TLG would give us the entire suit as a fig. :laugh:

Great job! Being a fan of the Iron Man, this was a little treat. Do you mind if I use the idea?

~Puck ;)

Edited by Puck

Great job! Being a fan of the Iron Man, this was a little treat. Do you mind if I use the idea?

~Puck ;)

The Minifig and the sticker I mean

Edited by Puck

The Minifig and the sticker I mean

Of course not, go wild! That's why I share them! :grin:

I'd love to see a pic when you're done.

The red briefcases are a little rare, but the sticker should also look fine on a light blue-grey case.

I've since switched his torso for this piece, which I think also looks very nice.

973pb899c01.jpg

Of course not, go wild! That's why I share them! :grin:

I'd love to see a pic when you're done.

The red briefcases are a little rare, but the sticker should also look fine on a light blue-grey case.

I've since switched his torso for this piece, which I think also looks very nice.

973pb899c01.jpg

I'd be glad to show you one when finished, though I might tamper with the the original idea. I will have to order some parts from bricklink like that torso you mentioned, so it might take a few days. I might even use it as my avatar! ;) I have printed out the decals and it looks superb. Thanks again!

~Puck