Thrash

New BrickWarriors Products - Feb 2012

BrickWarriors now has 12 brand new items, including a muscled cuirass, 4 new helmets, 5 varieties of horns, boot wings, and even a scroll! We also have all of the weapons from the last release available in black.

6926495633_a47c73dd2b_z.jpg

All of the items are now available on the BrickWarriors Website and will be available from our reseller in the coming weeks.

Over the past few days we've been having some fun creating little scenes with the new pieces:

Reinotaur Hunting:

6775741586_5c1837b0c3_z.jpg

Revenge:

6917845757_17d03c69fa_z.jpg

And last but not least, the Dark Ritual:

6778109428_98d6b51135_z.jpg

Enjoy!

Will the Gladiator Pauldron come available in 'Steel'?

I like the new products, may have to place another other soon... :thumbup:

BW does really develop its own style. I'd call it "Conan the Barbarian"-style.

I like a few things:

- the antlers look good, I would like to see if it is possible to make a stag with it and a horse, also it will make a good wood elf king

- finally, wings that can be attached to a helmet

- the blade helmet looks beautifully delicate, except the blades

- also I like that the muscle armour has no spikes on the shoulders, the shoulder pads are very nice

- different horns are always welcome

Whoa, these are so cool. I always find your stuff there at Brickwarrior awesome.

Very useful parts :)

I love the scroll. Hope to see that in tan or dark tan some time. I could definitely use a bunch of those.

These are some awesome pieces! That first helmet is full of awesome! The antlers are pretty cool too. Now all we need is a deer.

How come I've never heard of BrickWarriors before? :wub:

What excellent designs and I'll just have to place an order! :grin:

-Lego12

Very excellent stuff. :thumbup: I really like the celestial crown, muscled curiass, and invader helmet.

Will the Gladiator Pauldron come available in 'Steel'?

I second that and I hope there will be more color variety in the future.

BW does really develop its own style. I'd call it "Conan the Barbarian"-style.

You realise that nearly all these designs are basically all from Tarsem Singh's Immortals movie, with some ambiguous product naming for legal purposes right? That said, I'm totally digging the Skyrim helmet.

You realise that nearly all these designs are basically all from Tarsem Singh's Immortals movie.

I'm surprised no one else noticed that.

I dig all the mythological "Immortals"-inspired stuff. The Ares-helmet is exceptionally good! Thankfully those movie props were outlandish and unhistorical enough to pass for generic fantastical designs. I'd like to get me some of your fine helmets and armour pieces, but unfortunately your reseller for the Netherlands and Germany is hopelessly understocked concerning both selection of elements and colours, at least given what I'd want! :-(

On another note, and I believe it doesn't quite belong here but nevertheless, I'd suggest you look into the upcoming "John Carter" film's props for inspiration. The heliumite and zodangan armours and the tharkian/warhoonian harnesses and weapons might be quite your speed. ;-)

Be well and keep up the admirable work!

Cutty (as of yet without BW products...)

I haven't seen Immortals or played Skyrim, but some of the new stuff does look cool. I don't know how the color scheme would work with some of my stuff, but I may have to look into buying some of these! Keep up the good work.

You realise that nearly all these designs are basically all from Tarsem Singh's Immortals movie, with some ambiguous product naming for legal purposes right? That said, I'm totally digging the Skyrim helmet.

That explains a lot, I was not aware of that.

You're fast becoming my fav customizer!

Fantastic stuff!

I LOVE THEM ALL!!

1. Deer Antlers!! No more making them from epoxy and droid arms. Those are good and will fit in my mitgardian calvary. And for any christmas afvent calendar set!

2. Winged things - so useful for Nike, perseus and THOR's helmet.

3. Fus Ro Dah!

Funny I was just adding on and modifying on some of your pieces for upcoming MOCs yesterday and today.