Just posted a new version of the LDraw.xml file that’s used to import and export LDR files out of LDD. Now at version 4.23

Please visit the current LDraw.xml download page to get the most current version.

All sorts of parts and a bunch from tires, minifigs hair and hats, NXT, and mroe. over 1,269 working parts.

You can also view images of each group of parts and see what parts work and do not.

Enjoy, Gallagher

Recently posted an update, can be found here LDraw.xml file now at 4.32 with over 1,453+ working parts out of 2.813 from LDD

Made some progress on the minifig arms and hands.

Hope to have the next update in a week or so, many more working parts and hopefully "fixed" minifig parts.

Gallagher

Your work on this is much appreciated. I only recently found out about the LDraw export feature in LDD, and I was all ready to make some nice renders in POV-Ray with C3POwen's parts pack, but I gave up after having it export a load of models with missing parts. It turns out that LDD installs a VERY out of date XML file.

Posted an update to the LDraw.xml last week to my site, was hoping to do some more but did not have time.

So here is 4.40 (Working 1,770+ , need work 213+) You can find it here HERE

Still looking for help, so if you have some free time please let me know. Have over 212 mapped parts that need to be adjusted. And I'm sure there are other LDR parts that are not mapped to the correct LEGO part number.

And as I wrote this I noticed LDR had a part update a few days ago, and those parts are not part of my system, so I may have a quick update in the next few days if I find any easy fixes from those parts.

Enjoy!

Mike

You do such an amazing job Mike I really do hope you find others to help you out. i have no idea how to do it myself otherwise I would help as I do use your xml. I've imported mocs from LDD to Ldraw and then into Max to tinker around with importing them into games. That was successful by the way with some help.