Sign in to follow this  
Brickwarrior

MOC: Cola

Seeing Ricecracker in here, made me felt that this is more appropriate in our town forum. :wink:

Nice simple MOC, a pretty good way to add these onto the streets pavement.

Tempting. I'm trying to cut down a bit on this stuff, but that red and white sign reminds me of the lovely taste :) thankfully, there's nothing in my fridge...

Excellent cola machine 'Brickwarrior', Brick On while drinking cola....actually that's what I'm going to get right now....a cola ! :laugh:

Nice MOC and yes it does make me want a Cola right now :)

Thankfully the nearest place to get one is a long walk away and I am too hungry (and too busy sorting this massive pile of unsorted LEGO) to go get one :)

Very nice MOC. Maybe one thing you could do to improve it, is to put a metallic grey 1x1 round plate on the can in stead of a white one. :thumbup:

Brickwarrior,

In case you don't know, EB site guidelines state that posted images should be no larger than a size of 800x600. Please remember this for the future.

I have edited your post with classic-town's down-sized image.

Thanks everyone! I've worked briefly on a version 2.0 of this that has an even cleaner rectangular shape, but it's difficult to do without the size increasing a noticeable amount. It is easy to do without the lettering, but the lettering was the whole point.

Phred, I missed that about the image sizes but will make sure I'm following the rules in the future.