Sign in to follow this  
George G.

[MOC] Micro Batman Tumbler

I've never watched Batman Begins or The Dark Night, but I've still been interested in the Batmobile from the film, The Tumbler.

And I've also been interested in starting micro building. So here are my results - enjoy!

6761415011_3305fb378e.jpg

6761415115_60f537a3cf.jpg

6761415251_8e21d56c21.jpg

6761415387_afce5ee57b.jpg

This thing is really dense and strong but can still be zoomed around on the carpet :blush:

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm not exactly a knowledgeable in the Batman universe, but that is one awesome package of different small pieces and connections. :wub: I'm impressed at the amount of different angles you've incorporated into something this small.

From one Batman Tumbler fan to another, excellent work my friend! :thumbup: The way you captured the overall look and jam-packed this micro-Tumbler with the necessary details in such a small scale is really impressive (and cute too!).

I'm really liking all of the little piece you mashed into that small space there. And it's instantly recognizable. :thumbup:

Very clever build techniques there! I am impressed at such a small scale tumbler!

Keep up the great work.

Wow! So much packed into such a tight space. How many pieces are there? That is a great depiction of the Tumbler. I'd be all over this if it were a polybag.

This is great. The Tumbler is probably the most interesting wheeled vehicle I've seen in the Batman films, and you've done an absolutely wonderful job shrinking it. It looks perfect. Now LEGO need to come out with a Batman game so you'll have an appropriate microfig. :classic:

Oh my gosh! The amount of detail packed into this MOC is unbelievable! How long did it take you to figure out how you'd get everything to fit together?

Oh my gosh! The amount of detail packed into this MOC is unbelievable! How long did it take you to figure out how you'd get everything to fit together?

The whole build actually only took me about 2 hours - I was very surprised that everything I wanted just came together so well :grin:

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Must say that is fricken awesome! Looks so good and faithful to the original, that is not easy to achieve at that scale, well done!

That is pure awesomeness and a great trubute to the tumbler! I think you captured the look of it ver well.

I am not a huge fan of micro scale, but MOCs like this are rapidly changing my opinion. This whole package is phenomenal. :wub:

Very very impressive! I'm speechless. I am amazed that you got so many angles working on such a small model. A work of art :thumbup:

This is absolutely stunning interpretation of Tumbler. You squeezed so many details into something this tiny. If you plan to make instructions, let me know.

Wow! The amount of detail is just impressive! This is a trully awesome micro MOC! Having watched The Dark Knight just last Saturday, I have to say it's breathtaking the similarities between your model and the real thing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: