Sign in to follow this  
EXO-CHAMP

Viper Fury

indexed.gif

My very first Exo-Force MOC for the robots:

The Viper Fury

The legs are and some other bitz are from a Thunder Fury (hence the "Fury" in the name). The head design was borrowed from the Gate Assault robot vehicle.

ViperFury3.jpg

ViperFury1.jpg

The Devastator pilot is fused to the Mecha (as Meca One and the Devastator in SV).

ViperFury4.jpg

Wow! I can hear the beasts hiss right next to my ears. Scary. And you

i'll have to see it at home. work pc blocks photobucket... :-(

It's also in my brickshelf folder (sig) when public...

the folder is now public. i must say the lancer looks AWESOME! though without boobs it still looks magnificent. i like how you make it with laser guns attached to the forearm, and the hands hold melee weapons (a lance and a blade). colors are matching...very good scheme.

superb! looking forward to more photos. still waiting to see close up of the female MF. from afar seems like she has a pony tail. :-P

the viper fury is also interesting! i like it alot. unfortunately it's not female...that's all i can say. :-P make a female pilot and i'll let it in. *sweet*

i can see it being part of the robot's arsenal. clinging to the floor or walls, speedy little monsters (kinda like the aliens from the movie aliens). once in close quarters, it can probably rip the human mechas to shreds within seconds. that's probably why EF made twirling blade-shields in 2007 to combat this menace. ;-)

Excellent work EC! can't wait to see what LV and the rest will do. :-)

superb! looking forward to more photos. still waiting to see close up of the female MF. from afar seems like she has a pony tail. :-P

She does have a pony tail. :-)

suggestions...

my first thought was that the weapons need more to them...they dont seem menacing enough

at the moment he's holding them with the bladed edges facing upwards

maybe if they were held more solidly, with the blades facing out to his left and right for slashing...

you might even consider putting both on one hand to make a big claw, freeing up the second hand for a gun

You're quite right.

But the weapons are meant to give the model a Mantis kind of look. It stabs, rather than slashes (The strike picture). This would properbly also have more effect against thick armour.

IRL a knife can actually be more dangerous than a bullet to a security west. It's all about the force and surface of the impact.

The tip of a knife has much less surface than a bullet and will therefore require much less force to penetrate armour. AP bullets are under-callibrated to capitilize on this effect. More power and less surface.

Against solid armour the knife would break, but this is E-F, and the weapons have EMP, vibro, you name it so that would counter that. I think. 8-| *sweet*

Yeah it could do with one or two more guns. I'll think of something.