Sign in to follow this  
branolego

Winter Village Inn

indexed.gif B-OV-18A

here is my entry for the winter village expansion contest, hope yall like it. this is my first moc for a contest so im kind of nervous.

winter village inn

Edit (photos added):

6662746859_70dc15839a_z.jpg

6670414263_1e3f34c4bb_z.jpg

6670668007_e57b31f390_z.jpg

6662741563_073d72c230_z.jpg

6662742843_25dae8fae8_z.jpg

Edited by Phred
Added photos to post.

I think you did a great job. The Inn is good with some nice interior details and the shape of the building has a nice snow lodge feeling to me. The little ski rack on the side is nice. I wouldn't, however, put a burning torch on the wall of awhat looks to be a wooden building. :tongue: a trans yellow cylinder would be better. The sleigh is nice and one of the better built ones in the contest. The cast of characters is a nice selection too. You should be proud, not nervous!

I think you did a great job. The Inn is good with some nice interior details and the shape of the building has a nice snow lodge feeling to me. The little ski rack on the side is nice. I wouldn't, however, put a burning torch on the wall of awhat looks to be a wooden building. default_tong.gif a trans yellow cylinder would be better. The sleigh is nice and one of the better built ones in the contest. The cast of characters is a nice selection too. You should be proud, not nervous!

thanks for the tips and complements. its funny you mention the open flame on the side of the wooden building, as i was puting the flame in i thought to myself this isnt a good idea, this could potentially go up in flames, but i guess i forgot to go back and change it.

default_blush.gif

6662746859_70dc15839a_z.jpg

Really really good effort, stand tall and showcase your images!

thank you, this wasn't my orginal idea though. the whole building used to be twice as big and blue and white. i ended up tearing it completely apart, aside from the fire place and rebuilding it.

thanks for the tips and complements. its funny you mention the open flame on the side of the wooden building, as i was puting the flame in i thought to myself this isnt a good idea, this could potentially go up in flames, but i guess i forgot to go back and change it.

*snip*

thank you, this wasn't my orginal idea though. the whole building used to be twice as big and blue and white. i ended up tearing it completely apart, aside from the fire place and rebuilding it.

You live and you learn. :tongue: At least there's lots of snow around.