Bonehead74

MOC: Xento

Great job! Black and green is one of my favorite color schemes and it looks great here, especially with the repainted helmet and ankle guards. I like the design overall, but the body still seems hollow. Maybe a black Y-joint on the middle ball? Nice work though.

Umm... Is that a sort of a female or?..

No, it's a dude. I just don't know how to armor the stomach.

EDIT: I just uploaded new pics with a better stomach

Edited by Bonehead74

Did you paint Rocka's helmet and also the shin guards black? Or do black shin guards actually exist? What did you use to paint it? It looks better than other painted MoCs, if you didn't paint, why does it look black?

Saw this on Brickshelf, and I most certainly approve. He looks really good, and the recoloured mask looks great.

Did you paint Rocka's helmet and also the shin guards black? Or do black shin guards actually exist? What did you use to paint it? It looks better than other painted MoCs, if you didn't paint, why does it look black?

Unfortunately, the shin guards do not exist in black. I used Gloss Black Vinyl spraypaint on the helmet, the shin guards, and the top gun part. The reason this looks so good is because the spraypaint was specifically for plastic.

Edited by Bonehead74