ADHO15

Assassin's Creed

Hello everyone.

I recieved the original Assassin's Creed video game at Christmas and completed the story yesterday. Playing the game again inspired me to make a couple of MOCs depicting some well-known scenes.

For those of you who don't know, the story centers around an assassin named Altaïr who worked for the Assassin's Creed against the Knights Templar during the Third Crusade.

The first MOC consists of a viewpoint tower based on one in the city of Damascus. Altaïr kneels on a beam atop the tower, observing the surroundings and uncovering more of the map.

assassins_creed_01.png

LXF File

The second MOC depicts an area of Acre where a patrolling/guarding group of Templars stand unaware that Altaïr is preparing to assassinate his victim.

assassins_creed_02.png

LXF File

That's all for now. I may make some more after playing Revelations.

Comments and criticisms appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

Nice work, ADHO. :thumbup: I've only played the games once or twice myself, but these are pretty recognizable. What color did you use for the tower? Dark tan?

Very creative MOCs. I loved that game when it first came out. I played it non stop and got 100% achievement on 360.

Seeing it in Lego form is very interesting and exciting. I love the character and weaponry of Altair. It'd be neat to see something similar in future sets. We could use a new white hood that looks like a beak.

Keep up the good work.

Nice work, ADHO. :thumbup: I've only played the games once or twice myself, but these are pretty recognizable. What color did you use for the tower? Dark tan?

Thanks a lot, JimBee! :classic:

I used Medium Nougat (the LDD equivalent of Dark Flesh) for the majority of the tower with parts in old Brown.

Very creative MOCs. I loved that game when it first came out. I played it non stop and got 100% achievement on 360.

Seeing it in Lego form is very interesting and exciting. I love the character and weaponry of Altair. It'd be neat to see something similar in future sets. We could use a new white hood that looks like a beak.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. :classic: