Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

LEGO Kraken

This was just too good to not post. Our News Scout SirSven7 found this Gem on the popular image hosting site Flickr.

I'll let the picture do the talking.

LEGO Kraken by MadLEGOMan

5767233900_9e11f4fe35_z.jpg

Be sure to comment on the image in flickr and invite the creator to join Eurobricks

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I really like the barracuda in this, its like the old meeting the new in a beautiful combination.

I possibly would have posed the figs in a bit more of a frantic way (they are getting attacked by a Kraken) but thats just me.

Its a brilliant Moc

I really like the barracuda in this, its like the old meeting the new in a beautiful combination.

I was thinking that too, it is really nice that they used a classic set in this MOC.

If you check out his Flickr you'll see the mouth is actually based off of the PotC scene. It's really well done.

I just picked up one of these plexiglass enclosed Black Seas Barracuda displays. This thing is massive! Was an original display from LEGO in 1989! Unfortunately the ship is glued, and so are the island and baseplate.....But it doesn’t take away from how amazing this ship truly is! Sorry to bump such an old post, I stumbled across it when I was doing research on these BSB plexiglass displays. I will post a new thread and pictures when I get it all cleaned up and restored.