TheKingOfBuilding

MOC: Earth Defender

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

6593494431_5e65f76cca.jpg

I mainly built this Alien Conquest battle tank to try out my first power + functions kit! The Earth Defender includes a tank with the cabin and a trailer housing the power + functions battery box (since at the time of building, I didn't have a IR reciever). Anyway, lets see some more pictures!

6593637641_9e7683f992.jpg

And finally, some of the details on the Earth Defender!

6593777067_fb8267f5d6.jpg

For more alternate views of the model, visit my flickr set here! All comments and critisism are more than welcome and I hope you liked the Earth defender!

If this was a real Alien Conquest set, it would be the only set that I'd buy! The use of the key pieces on the cockpit is a great touch! Great job! :thumbup:

Edited by Aether Fox

It's not often a PF vehicle appears in the sci-fi arena, but yours 'TheKingOfBuilding' is excellent....true sci-fi in shape and a neat way of hiding the wiring too ! :wink:

Brick On Fight On 'TheKingOfBuilding' ! :grin:

In my opinion, the construction of this MOC is a lot more original (and appealing) than the standard ADU models, although it would blend right in because of the proportioned slopes and style! I myself am a big Space fan and collector, and was too discouraged to buy any Alien Conquest sets... but this would be convincing enough model for me to buy.

You have an excellent concept!

Great design, PF scifi MOCs are too rare. I wish real Alien Conquest sets were more like this. Too bad it doesn't have steering.

The treads are a great idea. I hope that if Alien Conquest continues they think about using some tread on a few sets. I think that would be cool plus it would make tread more easily available again. (At least in the themes I purchase.)

Nice to see some Alien Conquest ADU on offer. I like the overall idea of the tank especially the treads. I would have liked the driver to be a little more upright in his seating position, but that is a small thing. Good overall effort.

Have you now included the IR control?

Thank you all for your comments!

Have you now included the IR control?

I now have the IR brick and controller but have taken the Earth Defender apart ( :thumbdown: ) to use the power functions pieces in another model i'm working on ( :thumbup: )

Thank you all for your comments!

I now have the IR brick and controller but have taken the Earth Defender apart ( :thumbdown: ) to use the power functions pieces in another model i'm working on ( :thumbup: )

Is it another ac?

Cause this one is pretty great it would be awesome to have ir