Maxim I

Kaliphlin Guild: Mpya Stedor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ INTRODUCTION ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ST)

How Mpya Stedor is founded:

Somewhere thousands of miles away of Historica, Lord Herbeximus finally managed to unite all guilds of the Msalaba Islands under the banner of the Guild of Ximus. Under his rule, the legendary cities of Stedor (city of Wisdom), M'Ximus (capital), Tradon (city of Merchants) and Mchezor (city of Amusement) were founded and flourished. Still there were many wars to fight, due to the Neverending Wars between the Msalaba Islands (central and most powerfull), Mwezi Islands (east), Baridi Islands (north), Joto Islands (south) and Jioni Islands (west).

As oldest son, Damaximus was raised to follow his father and already became a famous champion at young age. When he was 18, he was given the title of General and he went on Crusades against the Mwezi Islands while his younger brother Mattiximus was taking care of the Western borders. In this period, Damaximus felt in love with Msichana Mzouri and plans were made for a marriage like never seen before. But Pirates raided Amazone Island where Msichana was the weeks for the marriage and they captured most of the Amazons and the princess to offer them to the God of the seas.

Damaximus asked his father permission for revenge and offered his title of crownheir to his brother Mattiximus. Together with some of the bravest warriors he started his adventures in every part of the globe in search of the pirates.

Years passed and the tales of our hero were sung by troubadours all over the world. And as his fame became bigger and bigger, many exotic soldiers offered their loyalty to him, making him the Lord of the Mercenaries.

As noble warrior, Damaximus pleased the local Gods many times and the gods resurrected Msichana from the dead and gave with her the Bocal of Wisdom so Damaximus finally could find the Pirates and killed everyone of that crew.

Finally happy again, Lord Damaximus and his army decided to stop wandering around and they started looking for a nice place to start building. Passing by the beautiful lands of Historica, they found a big bay surrounded by mountains. Lord Damaximus offered his allegiance to the Guild of Kaliphlin who is in control of the area in exchange for the bay and called it: Ghuba-ya Biashara.

6557177915_916b23c9f7_b.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SHIELD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heraldic.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MAP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With his large amount of gold, Lord Damaximus started the construction of Mpya Stedor, a trade port named after one of the 4 Legendary Cities of his homeland.

Because of his good relationships with leaders of many different exotic countries, Mpya Stedor will become one of the largest ports in Historica.

--> Inner City

mpyastedorldd5.jpg

In here you see:

- Gate, Wall and Tower

* Great Gatehouse

* Wall

* Tower

- Bridge and Tower

- Embassy square with Gatehouse and Tower

* Mitgardia Embassy

- University (in the Mtn)

- Palace

* Palace

- Market and Noblemenhousing

--> Great City of Mpya Stedor

mpyastedorldd3.jpg

- Inner City

- Outer City

. * Walls

. * Housing

. * Tribune (the red|darkblue coloured part)

- Army-Quarter (the citypart on the Right) with docks, stables, shooting range, barracks, ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LAWS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And because every city needs laws to maintain order, this are the laws of mpya stedor:

X -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- X

LAWS OF MPYA STEDOR

1. Only the Knights Of Mpya Stedor, the City Guards and persons who have the permission may wear a weapon inside the Inner City Walls. Breaking this rule will result in PUBLIC EXCECUTION! There is absolute no need to wear a weapon in the innercity. Persons who think they need a bodyguard can always use one of the Knights of Mpya Stedor!

2. Official Traders may have only 2 guards of their own. To defend themself, they got the permission to be equipped with a small sword or a dagger. Adding an extra guard will been seen as provocation and will result in diplomatic trouble, bannishment and replacement.

3. Not-Official Traders may have NO guards with them in the city walls. Also they may only trade with inhabitants of Mpya Stedor and the Official Trader of their Guild or Faction. If they are caught trading with a trader of another Guild or Faction, it will result in a fine of 1000 gold coins.

This is to prevent diplomatic trouble between 2 Guilds or Factions due some some dangerous traders (NOT's).

4. Trading with inhabitants of Mpya Stedor is only allowed at the market. Everybody may trade with them (townsmen, NOT's and OT's). Trading outside those areas will be considered illegal and if caught, see rule #3

5. In Mpya Stedor Innercity Bay are only rowboats allowed. Tradingvessels will be parked outside the small bay in the Great Mpya Stedor Bay. As this bay is defended by our navy, those tradingvessels are safe here. Breaking this rule will result in nothing as it is impossible for vessels to enter the undeep waters of the small bay.

6. Tradingvessels will have to make a list of the amount of soldiers who are on the ship. Those soldiers are not allowed to disembark (except 2 of them, see rule #2). When there are more quards discovered by the control, the vessel will have not the right to enter the greater bay of Ghuba-ya Biashara.

7. Robbery of othermans property (or property of Mpya Stedor) will result in slavery for a period linear to the value of the robbed items.

8. Fights are only allowed in Inn's or outside the citywalls. When a discussion is happening, ask the cityguards to be the diplomat. Fighting at public places will result in 5 months slavery.

9. Insulting the Guild of Kaliphlin or one of it's vassals will result in slavery for 6 months.

10. Rebellion, or planning of rebellion will result in 120 months slavery and lifelong slavery for the leader.

11. Visiting military places without permission will result in 24 months slavery.

12. Traders, residents, travellers, ... from another Guild are protected by the City of Mpya Stedor. Every kind of assissantion attempt on them will be considered as an attempt against a citizen of Mpya Stedor and will result in PUBLIC EXCECUTION!

Signed, Lord Damaximus, Lord of Mpya Stedor, Vassal of Kaliphlin.

Note: new rules can be added without warning so check always this official paper

latest addition:

- January 2: rules 3, 4, 5 and 11 edited

- January 11: rules 1, 2, 9 and 11 edited

- May 25: rule 12 added

- April 13: Edition

X -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Stories of Mpya Stedor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rise of Mpya Stedor (all working links):

1 - Mpya Stedor introduction + Maps & Laws

2 - Arriving at the bay of Mpya Stedor

3 - Designing of Mpya Stedor

4 - The visit of the werewolves

5 - The Kaliphlin Embassy in Claw Breakers Area (Nocturnus)

6 - The Laws of Mpya Stedor

7 - A Day at The Market

8 - Letter to Mattiximus, king of Ximus (note: Mattiximus lost the letter, so no one know anymore what was in it)

9 - The Stoneroda Connection

10 - The Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament intro

11 - There Is No Place Like Home

12 - The Archery Tournament continues

13 - The Search for The Mystic Crystal (note: this story is never published as it contains secret information about the I.A.M.S., which is founded in this story)

14 - The New Law

15 - The Assassination Attempt

16 - Painting The Army (before the reinforcements)

17 - The Turbulent Weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Storytellers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(LD) - Lord Damaximus => when answering posts of other Historica figures

[sT) - The Storyteller => when telling the stories of Kaliphlin, Mpya Stedor, Ximus and Lord Damaximus. Lord Damaximus is his ancestor, but ST was born hundreds years after Lord Damaximus died.

[PD) - The (Picture) Director => He lives nowadays and is making legoscenes of the stories, based on the tales of the Storyteller. He will answer the posts about Lego/Bricklink/... .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BOW FOR ALMIGHTY KALIPHLIN ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Damaximus

Hail and well met Lord Damaximus! As your nearest neighbour, Peregrinus and Berigora welcomes you and your people to Kaliphlin. Please feel free to visit our fair port city, and if your new town needs provisions such as timber, ale and food whilst you get yourself set up, i'm sure we can do business. :classic:

(ST)

So after years of travelling the known world and even after discovering of some exotic places, Lord Damaximus finally decided to settle himself somewhere down. Arriving at the selfnamed Ghuba-ya Biashara bay, he and his army went to a smaller bay, guarded by a lonely totally forgotten watchtower. The only movement in the desolated area was the flag of Kaliphlin dancing in the wind, proudly on top of the watchtower.

This place, said Lord Damaximus, will become our new city. All his warriors cheered. Finally they could stop being seesick. The Red Slaves rowed the small boats to the land and so his fellowship could disembark, stretch their legs and start building a small campment.

mpyastedorarrivalbig.jpg

mpyastedorarrival.jpg

While His warriors were discovering their new home region, Lord Damaximus and some of his soldiers travelled inland to see the mighty Lord Dextrus Flagg, Lord of Kaliphlin. Arriving at Petraea, Lord Damaximus pledged his allegiance to Kaliphlin in exchange for the small bay, later known as Mpya Stedor and the region around it, Ghuba-ya Biashara.

While making first contact with his new alliances, he heard the stories of Historica and the current situations. Even the rumors that after hundreds years of peace, war is almost certain between the Guilds.

Promising that he and his knights with their warriors will defend Kaliphlin till their last man, he departed again to start the rise of his new city, the city we know now as the glorious city of Mpya Stedor.

Back in the small campment, he started to gather information of the area, so he sent his most skilled ninja-scouts out.

As the ninja-scouts of his army putted every detail of Ghuba-ya Biashara on a map, Lord Damaximus and his vikingengineers who were raised up by dwarves, started making plans for the city of Mpya Stedor.

mpyastedormakingofplans.jpg

mpyastedormakingofplans1.jpg

After making sure everybody will be safe in his city, he designed the lay our of his new city and declared the city will look like this:

mpyastedor.jpg

With:

1 - Headgate

2 - Port Guards tower (an existing abandonned black tower)

3 - Captain's Daughter Inn (POTC) & Weapon Smith (Lego Kingdoms set)

4 - Lighthouse (POTC)

5 - Palace

6 - Assassins Cave

7 - Port Officer

8 - SouthEast Gate

9 - Warriorsguild

10 - Embassy Square (with 6 lots for embassies of other Guilds / races)

11 - Market with lots for houses and storagebuildings

12 - Market Guards tower (PoP => Golden Dagger Hunt)

==> More pictures will be added soon to this post (and links) <==

He also updated everybody with the latest rumors he heard in Petraea and everybody said the same as if they were one man:

"We are loyal to Kaliphlin Guild! Long live Kaliphlin and Lord Dextrus Flagg!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BOW FOR ALMIGHTY KALIPHLIN ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition:

Hail and well met Lord Damaximus! As your nearest neighbour, Peregrinus and Berigora welcomes you and your people to Kaliphlin. Please feel free to visit our fair port city, and if your new town needs provisions such as timber, ale and food whilst you get yourself set up, i'm sure we can do business. :classic:

(LD)

Greetings great neighbour!

I am pretty sure we can help eachother in the future (in the beginning it will be more you helping me as we will have to buy most of the resources :laugh:) and I'll be more than pleased to trade with your mighty city!

Lord Damaximus

Edited by DaMaximus

Wow, those are some ambitious plans! Looking forward to seeing some serious building in Mpya Stedor.

I think the plans are great, but you might want to check the scale of the map -- from east to west that little bay is about six miles across!

Wow! You certainly have thought things through.

I can't wait to see how many of these you can build!

Its quite the undertaking - but don't forget - quality not quantity!

(ST)

Now Lord Damaximus has drawed the map of Mpya Stedor, he started with designing the buildings. Considering his wealth generated due his thousands of adventures, he didn't cared about one coin more or less. As the glorious city of Berigora is relatively close, it was important to make Mpya Stedor attractive for travellers. And making a city attractive starts with imposant Architecture.

Meanwhile, his army was busy with everyday stuff:

- Exploring the abandonned tower

mpyastedorabandonnedtower.jpg

- Guarding the slaves between the hills

mpyastedorslaves.jpg

(Missing story part)

in addition:

Wow, those are some ambitious plans! Looking forward to seeing some serious building in Mpya Stedor.

I think the plans are great, but you might want to check the scale of the map -- from east to west that little bay is about six miles across!

(PD:)

I know the scale of the buildings is not so right, but it was a choice between a really big picture with everything wellscaled (which is difficult to upload in a post as image) or a smaller picture where the buildings are way too big.

But as this is the first plan of my city, I think nobody will kill me because the wrong scale. And when the city starts developing, more detailed (and well scaled) maps are coming! :classic:

Wow! You certainly have thought things through.

I can't wait to see how many of these you can build!

Its quite the undertaking - but don't forget - quality not quantity!

I know quality is far more important than quantity, so it will be some experimenting in the beginning to find the balance between the two :sceptic:

And as shown in the list of buildings, some buildings are from sets from TLC (sometimes modified).

With a bit of luck, the LOTR-theme will provide me some buildings as well :sweet:

For the ships, I got the Armada Flagship, Carribean Clipper and 2 hullsets (all from Bricklink). So I hope I may use them (without the cannons and crew ofcourse) :classic:

And my brother has the Viking Longboat and this one has survived the years as well.

Edited by DaMaximus

The visit of the werewolves

(ST:)

On a peacefull but very busy Monday, the slaves are doing their job constructing the "Captain's Daughter Inn", the small smith and unloading the stone for the gate.

msvotwconstructions.jpg

msvotwconstructions2.jpg

msvotwconstructions3.jpg

*Soldier* : "Common you lazy bastards! Even my grandma can work faster than you!!"

When suddenly:

msvotwtower.jpg

*Sir Greenfletcher (who is patrolling the bay as long as he has nothing betters to do)* : "Lord! Lord! Nocturnians coming! They are overloaded with slaves!"

msvotwarrival.jpg

*Lord Damaximus*: "Come follow me, Flipson, Bertson and Matako! Let's meet them at the Westside of the harbour so our workers won't interrupt us."

msvotwmeeting.jpg

*Werewolf Haaroprug*: "Greetings Lord Damaximus, word has come to our lands that a new city would be founded here and that you need a lot of good people to construct the buildings! As we are almost finished with our brand new city, our mighty Lord Darecold sent me and my 2 guards here to trade some powerfull slaves and if you accept the trade offer, we can start a tradeconnection between our two new cities. Also I have the request if it is possible to see Haarloos as it has been years since he left with you on your journeys across the globe"

msvotwmeeting2.jpg

*Lord Damaximus* : "Ah, long time since I saw Lord Darecold. I am glad to hear that he has settled himself finally too! Too bad it's in the Guild of Nocturnus :laugh: I am more than honoured with your offer, but before we discuss the price, Matako will go after Haarloos! Isn't it Matako? (whispering: °move your megablocks°!!) Haarloos has become a great warrior but since we stopped travelling, I got somewhat the feeling he wants to go back to your clan."

msvotwmeeting3.jpg

*Haarloos* : "Here I am Lord!... Haaroprug!! Long time since I saw you my brother!!!"

*Haaroprug*: "Haha Haarloos, I recoginised you pronto! Your still looking bad for a werewolf as you have no hair :tongue: I heard you are considering returning home? Since our Lords are starting a tradeconnection between our cities, you can come with us and become embassador for Kaliphlin in Claw Area! What do you think little brother?"

*Haarloos*: "I would be more than happy to return! I hope you are not disappointed at me for this Lord Damaximus?"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Why should I? It would be a great opportunity for us to establish an embassy in Nocturnus as we will trade with them! I will send the BlueDragontwins with you as they got the colours of Kaliphlin on their shield! They can help fellow Kaliphlins in Nocturnus, all you have to do is stay in the clan area with your family!"

*Haarloos* : "Thank you my Lord!"

msvotwmeetingtheexchange.jpg

*Lord Damaximus* : *Since I am in a good mood and we need indeed slaves, I offer you 2 chests with gold for the slaves and the permission that you will take care of my fellow warriors in Nocturnus!*

*Haaroprug* : "If I refuse that offer, my Lord would kill me :classic: so the first trade between our cities has been made! I got some fresh bloodwine with me to celebrate the deal!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Euhm, I think we are going to stick on our beer :laugh:"

TO BE CONTINUED...

in addition:

=> pictures added to the 3 previous posts!!!! <=

=> I know it looks amateuristic, but it's a work in progress so be patient! :thumbup:

Edited by DaMaximus

The Kaliphlin Embassy in Claw Breakers Area (Nocturnus)

After celebrating the tradeconnection between the Werewolf city and Mpya Stedor, the werewolves departed early in the morning, followed by the soldiers of Mpya Stedor singing: "What shall we do with the drunken sailor"

msvotwdepart.jpg

Finally arived at Claw Breakers Area at the coasts of Nocturnus, Haarloos couldn't wait to start with building his new home. The moment the boat arrived, he jumped out and crossed all over the area in search for a nice spot. Finally found, beside the mountain, he planted the flags of Kaliphlin and Nocturnus. Too bad for him, the most necessary clothingmaterials for his home will arrive a day later, so the only thing he could do next was making a prototype of the embassy.

mse.jpg

mse2.jpg

mse3.jpg

mse4.jpg

Meanwhile in Mpya Stedor, the slaves finished the Inn and the Smiths workshop and the first customers and traders are coming to Mpya Stedor...

=> TO BE CONTINUED!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some small details:

- baseplate: 24x24

- 1 part of the tent is for him (the largest part). Here he can sleep and discuss with visitors

- 1 part of the tent (the part in ther left corner down in the last picture) for tired travellers. They can take a nap here.

- The part between the 2 tents is storage and will be only covered from behind and above (so in front it is open). Here barrels, swords, ... will can be placed.

- the grey bricks will be a part of the mountain

- there are already some details, but the moment I build it for real, it will be more detailed!

- it's based on the request of Hersbrucker: My link

- it will be located here: My link => near the mountain

- the underground is temporary. The finished MOC will be built at the same underground as Claw Breakers Area!

Edited by DaMaximus

You're really painting a picture with these builds and the story, great job, also love the lighting making it look like day and night :thumbup:

You're really painting a picture with these builds and the story, great job, also love the lighting making it look like day and night :thumbup:

Thanks for your words :thumbup:

Lighting is a mix about light of my room and daylight with a small touch of my rebelling cellphone :tongue:

After thinking about the scale again, I got the resolution :p

when you look in the bay where I originally planned Mpya Stedor (and wicht is 6 miles across), there is a smaller bay wich is 2 miles across with almost the same shape as the greater bay. So let's say there are some smaller mountains there already :sweet:

And considering the space I got in my room for Mpya Stedor, some buildings will be relocated a bit, but I'll edit the map once most buildings are finished :classic:

Edited by DaMaximus

The Laws of Mpya Stedor

As Mpya Stedor is a part of Kaliphlin, Lord Damaximus decided to adapt his calendar to that of our mighty Guild. But he likes to party, so the old celebration days are marked too on the new calendar. I can give you examples of those days, but the reason why I tell you this part of the story of Mpya Stedor is because 1 January was the day everybody in Kaliphlin celebrated the God of the New Chance and before my grand-grand-grand-(and some more grand's)-father was born, they decided that the period between those celebrations would be called a year with specific months. Days were named as well, what was much easier because before that event, days were just numbers. But where was I?

Ow yeah, on Sunday 1 January, the first day of the new year. Mpya Stedor was still one big constructionsite, but the first merchants started already with trading, making Mpya Stedor a real busy place with a lot of people. I am telling you this for a reason, but I can't remember at this moment what it was...

So back to January the first, a Sunday. All people, even the slaves had a day off to celebrate, but before the celebration started, Lord Damaximus published the Laws Of Mpya Stedor somewhere against a tree, as there are not so many important walls already built.

And this are them:

[pid]

LAWS OF MPYA STEDOR[/pid]

1. Only the Knights Of Mpya Stedor, the City Guards and persons who have the permission may wear a weapon inside the citywalls. Breaking this rule will result in slavery for 25 months!

2. Official Traders may have only 2 guards of their own. To defend themself, they got the permission to be equipped with a sword or a dagger. Adding an extra guard will been seen as provocation and will result in diplomatic trouble and bannishment and replacement.

3. Not-Official Traders may have NO guards with them in the city walls. Also they may only trade with inhabitants of Mpya Stedor and the Official Trader of their Guild or Faction. If they are caught trading with a trader of another Guild or Faction, it will result in a fine of 1000 gold coins.

This is to prevent diplomatic trouble between 2 Guilds or Factions due some some dangerous traders (NOT's).

4. Trading with inhabitants of Mpya Stedor is only allowed at the market. Everybody may trade with them (townsmen, NOT's and OT's). Trading outside those areas will be considered illegal and if caught, see rule #3 .

5. In the bay of Mpya Stedor are only rowboats allowed. Tradingvessels will be parked outside the small bay in the big bay. As this bay is defended by our navy, those tradingvessels are safe here. Breaking this rule will result in nothing as it is impossible for vessels to enter the undeep waters of the small bay.

6. Tradingvessels may only be equipped by a maximum of 4 guards who are not allowed to disembark. When there are more quards discovered by the control, the vessel will have not the right to enter the greater bay of Ghuba-ya Biashara.

7. Robbery of othermans property (or property of Mpya Stedor) will result in slavery for a period linear to the value of the robbed items.

8. Fights are only allowed in Inn's or outside the citywalls. When a discussion is happening, ask the cityguards to be the diplomat. Fighting at public places will result in 5 months slavery.

9. Insulting the Guild of Kaliphlin or one of it's vassals will result in slavery for 60 months.

10. Rebellion, or planning of rebellion will result in 120 months slavery and lifelong slavery for the leader.

11. Visiting the Warrior Guild or Assassins Guild without permission will result in 20 months slavery.

Signed, Lord Damaximus, Lord of Mpya Stedor, Vassal of Kaliphlin.

Note: new rules can be added without warning so check always this official paper

latest addition:

- January 2: rules 3, 4, 5 and 11 edited

- January 11: rules 1, 2, 9 and 11 edited

In other news:

- Mpya Stedor's Embassy of Kaliphlin for Claw Breakers Area is almost finished, only the tentsail has to be added.

- The Palace of Mpya Stedor will look like this. Bricks ordered, but due exams will the Palace finished in 3 or 4 weeks probably. Also Warriors Guild, Westgate and 2 Marketbuildings will be finished by then.

- Tomorrow, I'll put my army in pictures and will upload them in this thread

Edited by DaMaximus

Empty post (will be filled with a very nice story somewhere in the future)

Edited by DaMaximus

Some updates:

(PD)

- the market square is finished, one of the next days I'll put some pictures of it in this topic as it is not really a MOC because I used TLG-buildings for the buildings and most of the stands are also TLG made.

I know most of you guys prefer edited buildings, but I am in a kind of "hold the sets together"-mood since I started to rebuild my Star Wars sets last year. I completed my Naboo Star Fighter (the first one of TLG) not so long ago and I can't describe the feeling I had after finding the last bricks :sweet:

And the Medieval Village buildings are so detailed, I am punishing my brains to find possible improvements :tongue:

- Mpya Stedor palace is like the pictures shown in previous post. I am still waiting for some bricks before I can make big improvements.

- The Main-Gate was forseen to be completed around february, but thx to ZCerbius, I decided to make it more detailed and instead of being a side-project, it will be my main project for the month of March. Also there will be a castlepart in it.

- The warriorsguild was planned to be a sideproject as well and is even almost finished, but same remark as previous, it will become a main project with a mountain and so on and so on and this is planned for April + May

- Mpya Stedor will be 150x150 (studs), build on grey baseplates. There will be a small bay inside of 50x50 (with a 24x24) connection to the Ghuba-ya Biashara bay. 2 sides are mountains, 1 side the Ghuba-ya Biashara bay and 1 side the citywalls with main gate. In really big lines like the map I made a few weeks ago in the first post.

- There is a possibility that the Embassy in Nocturnus will become 48x48 or 32x32 instead of the 24x24 I already have. It will become a bit more fortified, but still following the rules, so it will look like a camp. The reason for this are the previews I already saw of some other embassies and the fact that 24x24 is really small :tongue:

- Also tomorrow some laws will be changed, simply because when I built the market, I discovered that one rule made it a bit overcrowded. And I am not sure about this, but probably the pictures of all my soldiers will been removed as it is impossible to always take a new picture the moment I got a new minifig. In replacement there will become a count number and some more story behind the soldiers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A DAY AT THE MARKET ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ST)

As the palace was far more expensive than he hoped, Mpya Stedor was in need for gold, more gold and far more gold. And as plundering other cities was forbidden at this moment, there was only 1 option: hurry the construction of the market.

So the slaves had to work day and night to put brick on brick and after weeks of work, the market was finally finished. Even the surrounding area was one big construction site, the first merchants found their ways quickly to the market.

msm1.jpg

Seeing all those activity in his city, Lord Damaximus was pleased. But he knew he was lucky there were no wars at this moment, as the citywalls are taking far longer than he hoped. Recently he had to make his materialmaster a slave because his lack on timing. The only problem he had now, is that the new materialmaster had to redo the whole process of ordening materials. And as they come from his home Ximus, it will take weeks, maybe even months before they will arrive...

While thinking about this, Lord Damaximus arrived at the market with some of his guards for his daily social chat with the townsmen.

msm10.jpg

*Guard* : "Welcome mylord, I hope everything is fine with u!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Thanks Jack, I am fine, how are you doing? Aha, I see that the Drowtrader is inspecting our famous grilled chicken with cheese and bread!"

msm5.jpg

*Ximus Trader* : "^hik^, excellent beer u got there ale's man! I thin^hik^k we gonna order 50 barrels ^hik^ of those !"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Haha Tomvaximus, why am I not surprised to find you here? You got some news for me from Ximus?"

*Tomvaximus* : "Greetings my^hik^lord, as we are famous for ^hik^ our fine taste, it's not a shame to drin^hik^k some good ale! Our lord Mattiximus has almost con^hik^quered most of the west-Mwezi Islands. As Atlarka (Baridi islands) ^hik^ and Amenor (Joto islands) have finally signed a peace-^hik^-treaty with eachother and accepted an alliance with Ximus ^hik^, it won't be long before the Mwezi and Jioni Islands will been divided to our 3 ^hik^ Guilds and peace in our continent will be a ^hik^ certitude after almost a millenium of war ^hik^. Megabloks, I hate hiccups..."

*Lord Damaximus* : "Those words fill my heart with joy! I will write a letter soon to my little brother to congratulate him for his victories! But I will walk further as I see my cook there and I am wondering what the dinner will be tonight!"

msm6.jpg

*Lord Damaximus* : " Niels! I see you are buying some fresh green apples! What will it be for dinner this evening?"

*Cook Niels* : "Ah mylord, I will do a special this evening! But I won't tell you what to keep it a mystery!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Aaaah Megabloksed!!! Eh bien, don't forget to buy some of those white and brwon chocolate (in the crate at the right of the apples) for our ladies in the palace!"

Wondering what it will be for dinner tonight, Lord Damaximus walks further. It is something with apples... As long it is no fish!

msm7.jpg

Arriving at the small slaverymarket, Lord Damaximus greeted the two market guards, the Amenor Slave Traders and the Colandian Traders. Too bad those slaves are no constructionworkers...

*voice* : "Hey Lord Damaximus! ..."

Lord Damaximus turns around.

msm8.jpg

*Mitgardian trader* : "... which dagger would you choose: a normal dagger or the adventurers dagger?"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Depends on what you want to do with it, my friend! Killing bears is best with the adventurers dagger, while for killing chickens, the normal dagger is recomended! How are things in Mitgardia?"

*Mitgardian trader* : "It is for killing those annoying orc-chickens in the mountains! It's a real plague lately... It started around the same time as the raid in one of our watchtowers. Maybe there is a connection between the two, our Lord is still investigating the case!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Orc-chickens??????? Seriously... Orc-chickens??? Please ask one of your fellow Guildmembers to bring one to here next time they visit Mpya Stedor, I really want to see one!!"

*Mitgardian trader* : "It's absolutely not funny, they eat our fruit and when you kill them, they taste like orcflesh... it's a disaster!"

Still laughing, Lord Damaximus walks further, to the small souvenir stand.

msm9.jpg

*Lord Damaximus* : "Ah Heidi, it's always a pleasure to see you! how is business?"

*Heidi* : "Ah mylord, such a gentleman! I can't complain! The new God-statues are selling like golden eggs of chickens!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "Seriously, why has everybody something to do with chickens today???"

msm4.jpg

Lord Damaximus walked further, passing the small green zone with the old tree with white blossoms. A few later, he arrived at the storagebuilding with the goldsmith and where Sir Matthew Scorpio his house his.

msm2.jpg

Looking to the right, he catched quickly a view of the flags of the Guilds trading with Mpya Stedor:

msm3.jpg

As it was getting late, he decided to make a quick chat with the Nocturnian and Avalonian traders and to go home. It was quite an interesting day...

msm11.jpg

(Avalonian Trader inspecting some of the Kaliphlin Golden articles the Goldsmith has crafted)

A few hours later:

*Cook Niels* : "Dinnertime!!! It is chicken with apples!!"

*Lord Damaximus* : "How could I guess it....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BOW FOR ALMIGHTY KALIPHLIN!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in other news:

*some of the laws are edited => it is now forbidden to wear weapons inside the citywalls. Official Trader Guards may wear a dagger or a sword. Guards and Knights of Mpya Stedor and other Kaliphlin soldiers are allowed to wear their weapon.

*I edited the post with my army

*There has been a minor improvement to my palace, but I still have to wait for some important bricks (the tan and white slopes and the windows).

*My embassy in Nocturnus will be a 48x48! I ordered the bricks, so I guess it will be finished in time :)

Edited by DaMaximus

Letter to Mattiximus, king of the Guild of Ximus

*Letter has disappeared mystically* :laugh:

(thanks to the internet here at home who decided to stop working the moment I pushed on save changes, I lost almost the whole story. And as far as I know, I have no copy of it :angry: )

Edited by DaMaximus

The StoneRoda (Mitgardia) Connection.

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XIII written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

(note: the author wrote the book seen from the perspective of Damaximus)

We Kaliphlins are traders. Some of us warriors, but most of us traders. And that's how we make money. But our traders, they got a hard life. Being on the move almost every day, they long for sleep in a comfortable bed, with good food (most preferable food from their homeland) and with the certitude of a safe night.

So when the Head Trader Of Mitgardia, Nohr Mahn, asked for permission to build an embassy in Stoneroda in exchange for their embassy in Mpya Stedor, I approved pronto. It's a very cold climate there in Mitgardia, so I sent a ship full of warm temperature looking stones to Stoneroda. Not so long after it arrived, my scout came to tell me the construction was already finished. That's how I like it, no nonsens, fast and reliable!

And my scout loved it too, this time, he hadn't to run throughout Historica, he just came along with the Mitgardian delegation and their resources. Well, I am happy he didn't get lost in Avalonia again!

Mitgardian are a great people. They are similar to the guys from Atlarka, the coldes region in the continent where I am born. And as everybody already knows, Atlarka is my favourite foreign one. So is Mitgardia here in Historica. Feared warriors, strong, unafraid, reliable and good workers!

But enough talking for now. These are the paintings of the buildings:

em1.jpg

===> Embassy in Stoneroda: My link

sscn0630.jpg

===> Embassy in Kaliphlin: My link

The difficulties with the embassy in the Claw Breaker Area are almost solved. Let enjoy those peacefull times and celebrate the power of Kaliphlin!

Lord Damaximus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- After the deadline for the embassies and the upload of the pictures of my palace, I will totally edit the whole Mpya Stedor Topic. Every post of my will become like this one (Chapter, etc...) with much more story etc... !

- And the Claw Breakers Area Embassy will be posted soon. I will try to make the tentsails tomorrow, otherwise I will have to make a story about the missing tent sails! :laugh:

Edited by DaMaximus

The Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XIV written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

(note: the author wrote the book seen from the perspective of Damaximus)

After I gave my letter to Tomvaximus, our headtrader between the mighty Guilds of Kaliphlin and Ximus, Tomvaximus set immediately sail to my far homeland. Giving him some local spiceries and drinks to give to King Mattiximus, we hoped to get an answer really soon. Even diplomatically seen, the war between the 4 Guilds of Historica isn't for tomorrow, we still got somehow the feeling there is a threat coming soon. We don't know what, but when my traders from allover Historica report their mission to me, they all got that feeling after hearing the bards singing.

Especially the news there is a continent discovered only some thousand miles away from our coast, (I forgot the name, it has something with Classica in it...) is really note worthy.

So like I said, we really hoped to get a fast answer.

Days go by. And by. And by. And even more by...

And then finally our watchtower spotted a ship in the distance with Black and Red sails. Calling up the most important people of Mpya Stedor, we went to the harbor. I almost sprung in the water of the joy when I saw Whisximus standing beside Tomvaximus. My brother sent the General of his Royal Army to here, so that only can mean he took it serious!

Well, I am getting kind of Old, so I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, but it came down to the fact that Mattiximus sent around 25 Elite Archers! They needed some time to collect their stuff and prepare for the voyage, but they will arrive soon!

So we started to celebrate this wonderful news, 3 days of festivals and drunk people and music!

After my headache was over (those Mitgardians have really good ales ... ), I thought about a plan to test the army and show it to the rest of the world:

An Archery Tournament in Mpya Stedor!

Because something like that needs a lot of preparations, I took Easter as date, so 8 April.

My artists started designing invitations and paintings to give to them so they could easily recognise my city when approaching it.

It looked a some like this:

1) mpyastedorldd4.jpg => Desert view of Mpya Stedor

2) mpyastedorldd6.jpg--- mpyastedorldd7.jpg=> Seen from the top of the Behereg Mtn. next to Mpya Stedor

3) mpyastedorldd2.jpg => Seen from above the mast of a vessel

4) mpyastedorldd1.jpg => Seen from those who are sitting on a dragon

5) mpyastedorldd3.jpg=> Map of Mpya Stedor

Welln now we only can hope it will be a succes and the Elite Army will arrive soon!

Lord Damaximus

=> Link to Tournament: My link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

-> I ordered the bricks for the next Mpya Stedor project: the city wall.

-> I won't build the whole city, The only part I will build is the inner-city:

mpyastedorldd5.jpg

In here you see:

- Great Gatehouse

- Wall and Walltower

- Bridge and Tower

- Embassy square with Gatehouse and Tower

- University (in the Mtn)

- Palace

- Market and Noblemenhousing

-> On the citymap, you see:

mpyastedorldd3.jpg

- Inner City

- Outer City Walls

- Housing

- Tribune (the red|darkblue coloured part)

- Army-Quarter (the citypart on the Right) with docks, stables, shooting range, barracks, ...

I've been meaning to comment on this. Very nice city you have. I wish more people would make these micro scale versions in LDD to give a rough idea what the city looks like in 3D. :thumbup:

There Is No Place Like Home

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XV written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

Lord Damaximus walked out of the diner room, right to the balcony. Beside him Sir Bendeximus, Sir Gah Rydog, Lord Max Samu and Sir Ereh Ahn Roblaw.

They looked all over the city-harbour. and they heard the people started cheering for their lord.

Lord Damaximus looked behind him, to his new, just finished, Palace. Really imposing, full of gold.

Kaliphlin has a new power, Queen Berigora (the neighbouring city) has to watch out for this young and beautifull princes Mpya Stedor!

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the necessary proudness, I finally present to you the pearl of my city:

MPYA STEDOR PALACE

msp1.jpg

First: Go to the Mpya Stedor Palace Topic to see the rest of it ==> link

Second: C&C is always welcome

Third: don't forget to participate in the Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament! First price will be 15€! ==> link

4th: Expect another free build soon: Mpya Stedor City Walls! The MOC is already finished and pictures taken :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as promised another free build for Kaliphlin:

Mpya Stedor City Wall

mswic1.jpg

mswic6.jpg

The rest of the pictures can be found in this topic => My link

Edited by DaMaximus

The Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament Continues

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XV written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

The story is written in an apart topic:

Here are the parts of the story

Mpya Stedor Archery Tournament prelude

Day 1: introducing

Day 2: the Elite Archers Elimination Round

Day 3: the day after

Day 4: The first round - first try

Day 4: The first round - second try

Day 4: The first round - third try

Day 5: The semi-final - first try

Day 5: The semi-final - second try & third try

Day 6: The finals

Edited by DaMaximus

The New Laws

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XVII written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

(note: Chapter XVI "The search for the crystal" is due dark reasons removed from the book. There are papers with the story on it, but they are not supposed to be published in the current climate as it also tells about the foundation of the I.A.M.S.)

Summer was finally coming. Not that there is a big difference with winter in Kaliphlin, but Lord Damaximus was raised in Ximus and there the difference was noticeable.

But as said, summer was coming, the time where most Historicans are supposed to start being happy, to live outside their houses. Supposed to...

Neverthless the days are becoming longer and longer, the times became darker and darker.

As expected, Avalonia and Nocturnus are in war now. Kaliphlin and Mitgardia are staying out of it. Well not everybody. It depends on their own interests and their relations.

Ow, and to be clear, Avalonia is officialy only in war with the Drow and their alliances. To make it clear, a small overview:

1) Drow and elves don't really like each other. Drow live in Nocturnus and Elves in Avalonia. So the Drow and the Elves are constantly insulting each other. That is history, already going on for thousands of years. But since the elves showed their allegiance to Avalonia, the Drow started insulting them too. To be honest, they only said loudly what all other Guilds think about Avalonia. Brave Drows.

2) The Drow started a rebellion in Nocturnus. Starting a civil war between those who followed them and those who stayed loyal to Lord Sslythern.

2) Avalonia became a Guild where only a few had all the power. They tried to have control of everything. The notorious AAG was founded to assassinate possible threats. Even Avalonians who openly showed their sympathy to another Guild were threatened to death. Avalonia became notorious for their barbar methods of torturing, slayering, assassinating, ... . Also everyone who insulted their Guild had to fear for their lifes.

So after the Drow insulted them again, they declared war on them.

Avalonia called the war a "Crusade against the warmoning Drow to stop the rebellion".

Many Kaliphlin traders supported the rebellion of the Drow. But not openly as they didn't wanted to lose their Avalonian tradepartners.

Mpya Stedor supported publicly the Drow case. The reason is because their traderelationship with the Avalonian traders was already troubled and the Drow were an important tradepartner.

So in these circumstances Lord Damaximus made 3 new laws to keep the peace inside his city in those times of war:

#12: "Traders, residents, travellers, ... from another Guild are protected by the City of Mpya Stedor. Every kind of assissantion attempt on them will be considered as an attempt against a citizen of Mpya Stedor and will result in PUBLIC EXCECUTION!"

Also:

- The sentence for wearing a weapon inside the Inner City (law #1) is Public Execution as there is absolutely no need to have a weapon here and this will be seen as an assassination attempt (see law #12)

Edited by DaMaximus

The Assassination Attempt

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XVIII written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

Kaliphlin is a Guild where the freedom of speech is almost holy.

So every Kaliphlin resident may say what he thinks. Ofcourse, the more important the person is, the more people listen to him.

So when professor Sociology and Psychology Menshe Isra Ar started writing guest-columns in the Kaliphlin Times, there was a lot of reaction on his work.

Well, a lot of Avalonian reaction to be specific. They blamed him to work with the Drow, to want the world burn and so on and so on...

The reason? In his columns, he attacked the Avalonian reaction on the events in Nocturnus. He never said pro-Drow things, only anti-Avalonians.

He is Kaliphlin, so he got the right to say what he want, as long as he can give evidences, otherwise no one would believe him.

Menshe Isra Ar is professor at the Free University of Petraea, but also at the Mpya Stedor University. Just like his good friend Geshi Edeh Nis.

But let us begin with the story:

On a very beautiful day, just like all the other days in the year, there was a lot of activity going on at the Market of Mpya Stedor:

assa1.jpg

But because these uncertain times, Lord Damaximus decided to use members of the I.A.M.S. to help guarding.

More specific the famous Knifethrowers:

assa7.jpg

Standing on the first floor of the wall, they had an excellent view of everything going on beneath them.

On that particular day in Mpya Stedor, Geshi (grey cape) and Menshe (white cape) were talking to eachother at the market:

assa2.jpg

Menshe: How are your students doing with their exams?

Geshi: - Not bad, not bad. I am pretty proud of them to be honest. They are really interested in History. And your students?

Menshe: - Half of them will pass, the other half fail, like always :laugh: But I had a really angry student 2 days ago. He threatened to kill me...

Geshi: - Haha what u said? "You have to hurry as whole Avalonia wants me dead too?" :laugh:

Menshe: - Yeah, something like that I said :tongue: You know, I respect them...

Geshi: - Who? The students? :laugh::laugh:

Menshe: - I meant Avalonia :laugh: Of course not everyone, they are still Avalonian. But I respect Artorius Rex. Such a control he has over Avalonia... His people follow him with their eyes closed... Still to bad he decided to help the current leader of Nocturnus...

Geshi: - Indeed... That is supposed to be a war between the Nocturnians, not between the Guilds...

Menshe: - Even if Lord S wins now, they will not accept him anymore as he looks weak in their eyes...

... And so they talked for another hour...

Geshi: - Oh, it's almost midday, I promised my wife to buy apples... I see you Monday at the University again :classic:

Menshe: - Yes indeed my friend! Say 'hi' to her!

And so Geshi walked away:

assa3.jpg

And after Menshe bought a nice looking map, he did the same:

assa4.jpg

When suddenly, almost out of nowhere:

assa5.jpg

But even it was unexpected, she would never hit her target. 2 knifes flying in the air, one perfectly hitting her neck, the other one her back. Without a single noise she felt down, hitting the ground with a loud "plof".

Less than a minute later, the area was full of Marketguards and frightened people. Even Geshi was in shock...

assa6.jpg

At the city walls, 2 Knifethrowers look to eachother and smiled. They are faster then their shadows. Their eyes are quicker then those of hawks. And they never miss their targets...

The news of the failed assassination attempt spread throughout all over Historica, everyone blaming someone else.

Was it the AAG to stop the columns about Avalonia? Were it the Drow who wanted to bring panic in Kaliphlin? Or was it the angry student who wanted revenge??

Right now, nobody could answer those questions... Well almost nobody ofcourse as the Assassin was ordered by some people to kill Menshe...

The only thing everyone could agree with, was that the I.A.M.S. are very deadly...

~ At the palace ~

(edit: this conversation is written years after the facts and it is impossible that someone else could hear it as the palace is surround by water)

Alarmed by the screaming of the people at the Market, Lord Max Samu and Lord Damaximus went to the Western balcony where they had a good view of the theater.

Lord Damaximus: - It's funny that you can tell by the time of the day where the Assassin is coming from. Avalonians only work when there is a lot of light. Drow and Nocturnians only at Night. Kaliphlin Assassins prefer to work in the evening as it is a lot fresher then while Mitgardian assassins only work in the morning as it is cold then.

Lord Max Samu: - That is indeed true.

Dama: - Who was he?

Max: - It was a she. Trained by the AAG. Pretty experienced, she already had a nice amount of heads collected...

Dama: - Poor lady... Many people will be very disappointed...

Max: (smiles) - Indeed, maybe except for the one who gave her orders ...

Edited by DaMaximus

Painting the army

("The Chronicles of Lord Damaximus", Part II: "Rise of Mpya Stedor" - Chapter XIX written by Geshi Edeh Nihs)

In these uncertain times, Lord Damaximus decided to let his artits make paintings of his armies.

Ladies and gentlemen of Kaliphlin, hereby Mpya Stedor presents to you their soldiers, ready to defend our beautiful Guild.

Mpya Stedor

=> The Palace Guards

army1.jpg

Leader: Lord Damaximus (Ximus) --- 1 Knight (Lord Damaximus) - 2 Heavy Swordsmen - 2 Swordsmen - 2 Pikemen - 5 Crossbowmen

=> The Gate Guards

army2.jpg

Leader: Sir Gah Rydog (City of Rydog, Ximus) --- 1 Mounted Knight - 2 Pikemen - 2 Spearmen

=> The Towerbridge Guards:

army5.jpg

Leader: Sir Yohawkness (Arendonia) --- 1 Knight - 2 Heavy Swordsmen - 8 Crossbowmen

=> Desert Guards (Protecting caravans when travelling in the desert)

army4.jpg

Leader: Sir Mo Remoney (Sopiralos (Ximus)) --- 1 Knight - 2 Swordsmen - 5 Spearmen - 5 Crossbowmen

=> The Market Guards

army6.jpg

Leader: Sir Matthew Scorpio (Rohborg) --- 1 Knight - 2 Heavy Swordsmen - 8 Longaxemen - 2 Crossbowmen

=> Mountain Guards (patrolling in the mountains)

army7.jpg

Leader: Sir David Bigg (Blaugelia) --- 1 Knight - 2 Swordsmen - 1 Spearman - 3 Pikemen - 4 Longaxemen - 1 Crossbowman

=> Navy Soldiers

army8.jpg

Leader: Captain Olaf Atlabar (Atlarka) --- 4 Shielded Axemen - 4 Swordsmen

=> City Wall Guards

armyx1.jpg

Leader: Lord Whisximus (Ximus) --- 1 General (Archer) - 2 Captains (Archer) - 14 Archers

(note: their bows will arrive soon :laugh: )

=> Harbor Guards

armyx2.jpg

Leader: Admiral Bostoximus (Ximus) --- 1 Admiral (Archer) - 1 Lieutenant (Archer) - 4 Captains (Archer) - 6 Archers

(Same note as the City Wall Guards)

=> The other Knights of Mpya Stedor

army9.jpg

Knights of Mpya Stedor --- 8 Knights - 1 Archer (Knight) - 2 Spearmen

For those who want to know more:

From left to right (without the 2 Spearmen) : Sir Renar Dhino (Goldon) - Sir Basil Vaderson (Mitgardia) - Sir Kaamil Pihra Atha (Kaliphlin) - Sir Xavier Meli (Avalonia) - Sir Guntham Pijlsnel (Arrowod) - Sir Garry Donker (Nocturnus) - Sir Gabriel Dragonrydaar (Dragonrydaar) - Sir Pattrick Slangha (Ekansia) - Sir Jean Matondo (Colandus)

Embassadors:

=> Ximian Traders

armyx3.jpg

Leader: Sir Tomvaximus (Ximus) - Captain: Drijximus (Ximus) --- 2 Swordsmen - 3 Spearmen

=> Nocturnian & Mitgardian Traders

armye.jpg

Leaders: Embassador Haarloos (Nocturnus) & Embassador Nohr Mahn (Mitgardia) --- 2 Embassadors (Swordsmen) - 2 Swordsmen - 2 Spearmen

Everlast

=> Gate Guards

army3.jpg

Leader: Sir Bendeximus (Ximus) --- 1 Knight - 3 Pikemen - 2 Crossbowmen

=> Gladiators

armym1.jpg

Leader: Sir Ereh Ahn Roblaw (Kaliphlin) --- 1 Knight - 4 Heavy (extremely heavy) Swordsmen

=> Ninja's

armym2.jpg

Haha just kidding :laugh:

armym2a.jpg

Leader: Lord Max Samu (Amenor) - Sir Abdu (Drow) - Lady Val Ehria (Mi Amazonia) --- 3 Knights - 2 Heavy Swordsmen - 3 I.A.M.S.

=> Assassins

armym3.jpg

Leader: Freh Poa (Amenor) --- 1 Heavy Swordsman - 7 I.A.M.S.

=> KnifeThrowers

(picture coming soon)

5 I.A.M.S.

When the 20 Knights ride out together, you got something like this:

armyk1.jpg

(note: better pictures coming in the future)

To help you:

Archers: 29

Crossbowmen: 23

Spearmen: 15

Pikemen: 10

Longaxe Men: 12

Swordsmen: 16

Heavy Swordsmen: 13

Shielded Axemen: 4

Knights: 20

Total: 157

Long life Mpya Stedor!!! Long Life Kaliphlin!!!

Coming soon:

Swordsmen: +4

Heavy Swordsmen: +12

Edited by DaMaximus

Wonderful! Now I know who to use as guards for the offical visit to Cobalt Vale. (I have multiples of your Palace guards, Market guards and Archers.)

It also looks like Sir Yohawkness is enjoying some fine Nestlands products. The High Guard of Ghuin Nol have enjoyed this pattern and shield type for some time, though they use more white in their uniforms and bashing spikes on their shields. The story here goes that the pattern and shield design the High Guard use was inspired by paintings on a cave wall, seen by several of our secret traders long ago.