Sign in to follow this  
Nightcruise

MOC: Flare

The idea for Flare just came when I was looking at my old Throwbot figure. At this point the MOC is in WIP status as I'm still working on a better gun and the head gear is just a stand in. Also I had to take parts from other sets to do this, so I'll need to get some parts before its really completed.

The character will be one of the first post war characters in my stories. My basic set up so far is that he's a new member of the Hazard Unit, either forty or fifty years from my latest story date. So either 2407 or 2417 as story year events. Stormer, Bulk, and Stringer (retired in 2367) and Evo and Nex (retired in 2385) are now part time members of the unit, often around to help train new members and go on missions every now and then. Evac was promoted to commander of the Hazard Unit by Stormer following the end of the Galactic War in 2367. Since then the new Hazard Unit has been made up by Evac, Static, Force, Flare, Rocket, Gear, and Lunar.

The Terrorcon Army was crushed in the final days of the war, many were captured or killed. Since then a new generation came up with new ideas instead of galactic conquest and only wanted peace, they abandon the Terrorcon faction and isntead join the Cyberbots. Still the Terrorcons are not a thing of the past, one former general, Reaper (Core Hunter) escaped being captured and spent the years in hiding. He's just now came out with a small unit of his own, hoping to restart the war once again.

Personality wise, Flare mainly acts lay back most of the time but can be serious when he needs to be.

030-2.jpg

With commander Evac:

037-2.jpg

He looks nice, the colorscheme especially looks very good on him and very suitable to someone named flare

The black hero core looks especially awesome