Sign in to follow this  
Andonii

Farm of Basilita

A simple farmer at the edge of Avalonia is harvesting his crops. Later on these will be shiped to Albion and sold from there.

The Farm

6488357539_01a63ef0b7.jpg

Birds-eye view

6488357693_589d8fff7f.jpg

The farmer

6488357287_1d40cb8751.jpg

Thanks.

Hail Avalonia

Edited by Andonii

Not likening the ground, maybe switch to a green baseplate and add layering.

I know, but I built this ages ago, forgot to make a topic, and have taken it apart now. I will be building another at some point, but, this ones gone.

Why is your farm on a chess board? This makes me think your your a ten your old with a good camera.

I'm not **** ten. I built this MOC ages ago. It was one of my first and didn't have as many pieces available. I know that I need to change it (which I will do next month) but for now, I know it's bad, but can we cut the criticism till I change it.

Could I please request that there will be no more posts in this topic until I have sorted the farm!!!

Edit by Hinckley: Site Guidelines state no font size over 3. Thank you.

Edited by Hinckley
Minimize font size

Well, groundwise it's definitely an improvement.

But the structure is still very boxy. Now that you're working in LDD (and this is why I love it so much), there's no limitations besides yourself. Spend some more time on it and you can change the shape around, build a wooden second story, interior, animal pen, place to store crops, brickbuild the tree, try some new techniques etc, to make it much more visually interesting. Good luck!

Edited by Skipper

Well, groundwise it's definitely an improvement.

But the structure is still very boxy. Now that you're working in LDD (and this is why I love it so much), there's no limitations besides yourself. Spend some more time on it and you can change the shape around, build a wooden second story, interior, animal pen, place to store crops, brickbuild the tree, try some new techniques etc, to make it much more visually interesting. Good luck!

Will do.