WhiteFang

Category A and Category B winners

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 5 Building Contest Results

[Category A and Category B winners]

gallery_2351_21_128313.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! This is the exciting moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category A and Category B.

What do you stand to win?

After 9 days, the votes will be calculated for each category and the winners will be declared. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 5 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

Attention to all winners, you are to post your preference from the most preferred to the least preferred based on one complete Series 5 set in a systematic listing format regardless of your winning position. I will do the sorting myself once I have received all of the winners' PMs. For winners who win in both Categories, you are to specify your preferences accordingly for Category A and B. The preferences are not to be mixed together.

gallery_2351_109_58063.jpg

Category A prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_172_21497.jpg 35) Godzilla Entry (Build by Cecilie) First place

gallery_2351_172_5416.jpg 17) Eskimo Entry (Build by bellis) Second place

gallery_2351_172_36942.jpg 22) Pharaoh Queen Entry (Build by Dan Church) Third place

gallery_2351_172_5088.jpg 20) Detective Entry (Build by CorneliusMurdock) Fourth place

gallery_2351_172_10150.jpg 27) Zoo Keeper Entry (Build by Ninja Nin) Fifth place

These are the winners for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_173_1137.jpg

5) Dumbo scene - Clown, Ringmaster and Circus Clown Entry (Build by Oky) First place

gallery_2351_173_20361.jpg

3) The Mist scene - Skateboarder and Woodcutter Entry (Build by Yatkuu) Second place

gallery_2351_173_39956.png

2) The Lord of the Rings scene - Elf and Dwarf Warrior Entry (Build by Thor Lund) Third place

gallery_2351_173_28463.jpg

8) Night At The Museum 2 scene - Pharaoh and Mafia Gangster Entry (Build by Ninja Nin) Fourth place

gallery_2351_173_23045.jpg

1) Big Fish scene - Magician, Mime Artist and Circus Clown Entry (Build by lorax) Fifth place

Hope you have an enjoyable fun experience. As for the special raffle giveaway, it will be announced much later once I have sorted the contest winners prizes and shipping. :blush:

WhiteFang

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow Cecilie, you just made the deadline and you won! Congrats to you and all the other winners :classic:

That stupid WhiteFang... made me woke up from my hibernation. I will deal with him later. :devil:

Congrats to all of the winners! You guys surely deserved it! In case, others wondering if I truly exists? YES, I DO EXIST! :grin:

Wow, I can't believe I actually won :cry_happy:. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congratulations to all the other winners :sweet:.

Wow cool, second! A big thanks to everyone who voted for my creepy entry!

Congrats to all the winners and everyone who took part in this contest there were amazing entries - as always.

Special congratulations to Oky - your Dumbo entry was brilliant!

Yay me... :laugh:

Congratulations to everyone else, it was lots of fun and some of the entries were just amazing... really spectacular.

Congrats to all winners & well done to all participants!

I am glad to have taken part in this contest (via my voting... :laugh: )!!

A Great and fun competition. I am proud to get a second place with so many

wonderful creations. Thanks everyone who voted for me.

Congratulations to winners and everyone. :classic:

Indeed the contest is getting more intense and there are so many amazing entries.

I am surprised to get a place.

Thank you to those who voted for me.

Congratulations all. Very cool entries and winners. Another great contest.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Congrats to the winners and everyone else who entered.

A special thank you to that guy who gave me a point, sorry I forgot your name.

Congrats to all winners.

I haven´t got enough votes to be on one of the five winners but I´m glad I have received some votes (keeping in mind that was my first participation).

:thumbup: