Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Black Friday: Boonie Hat and More

An exciting alternative to facing the mad crowds in the early morning hours this Black Friday (11/25/11): a wave of new BrickArms accessories will hit the digital shelves that day!

Brand new Boonie Hat! (MSRP = $1.25)

6366878371_cd14e70f27_z.jpg

6366883699_445dca11c7_z.jpg

The Boonie Hat will be available in six different colors with limited amounts of Green

Combat LMG Battle Kit (MSRP = $1 - like Mad Magazine, CHEAP!)

Includes:

- Gunmetal Combat LMG

- Gunmetal Ammo Box

- Gunmetal Monopod

6346841788_f49196dd55_z.jpg

HAC, ARC, M3 and M1919 in Titanium, Tan, Dark Tan, Dark Olive, and White (MSRP = Varies by Item)

6372428477_8941cc16f7_z.jpg

6372428541_345ed96d6a_z.jpg

6372428581_9f37efb78c_z.jpg

6372428627_28a9f2f2c5_z.jpg

These accessories will be available from all official BrickArms resellers starting 11/25/11!

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of title

Hey there, I know this is a little off topic, but it relates to another thread so I didn't want to start yet another thread. Anywho, over in the technic, mindstorms and model team forum there is a thread discussing the possibility of longer pneumatics. We have discussed what we would like and now we are discussing actually making them. We need someone with the capability to design and produce complex plastic moulded pieces that would intergrate seemlessly with lego with a very high level of accuracy. Do you think that (presuming there were enough orders made before hand to make it worth their while of course) brickarms would be willing to help us out? If they can then feel free to join the discussion over in the longer pneumatics thread as I do not wish to hijack this one.

Thankyou.

Edited by allanp

. . .discussing the possibility of longer pneumatics. . . brickarms would be willing to help us out?

I know Will would appreciate you thinking of him and the quality work he produces, but Will's focus is on minifig accessories rather than items that function as building elements. Not to say that there is not a market for such items, but they're nothing currently planned or likely to ever be produced by BrickArms. Sorry!