Darkdragon

Villiage of Urk'cape

Nestled at the bottom of a great mountain, in the low lands of Mitgardia, is the small fishing village of Urk'cape. This is only a portion of the village and includes the Lord's Palace, Blacksmith, Meat Seller, General Goods Seller, Forest Master, and a few homes. Speaker for the tribe, Than-Reya, lives here with her husband (if he looks angry, it's because she just broke the news that she will be traveling throughout the lands on Guild business).

[Flickr set]

6346260482_4894f4f5c6_b.jpg

6345510877_b822ba81b1_b.jpg

6346261102_07451219c3_b.jpg

6345509911_d312e66775_b.jpg

6346260712_9f4eff5202_b.jpg

6346260894_3853dc2001_b.jpg

6345510703_3a2897d3e4_b.jpg

Edited by darkdragon

Now that is cool, I can say that I have never liked those micro fig's at all, but this might be the exception.

The village is so nicely done and it's the perfect scale for those micro fig's.

Thank you lostboy.

Thanks Big Cam. I hope I can change some other minds about microfigs too. :wink:

Edited by darkdragon

I've been trying to use those microfigs for something too. I originally just had them jousting on pigs, but then that entire idea fell apart. I'm glad to see somebody is able to utilize the microfigs extremely well. :)

I love the shudders in window arch piece as doors, way more creative then I would ever be. :) Great job and I hope you'll continue making great MOCs.

Thank you everyone!

I'm glad my creation can spark some ideas for using the microfigures. That was my intention with this big-small creation. I really feel like folks are overlooking these figures and hope to see some neat MOCs with microfigures from other people now :grin:

Awesome creation! I really like all the small houses and buildings, and especially the cat (or tiger?)! :laugh:

It's a mountain lion :wink:

Ohhh...

This is awesome, great use of the exoforce hair as trees, but the whole thing is well done.

This is great. I take it you've been snagging the heavily discounted board games too? both rameses games for $19 and all that?

Yep. I have picked up 10 or so Pyramid games @ $9.99 each. A few other games and I already had the whole Heroica line and most of the first wave games anyway.

Ohhh...

This is awesome, great use of the exoforce hair as trees, but the whole thing is well done.

Thank you :classic:

Nice idea :thumbup: . I think you're one of the first to build a MoC for microfigs that's not solely game-orientated. Is the female barbarian a custom? I can't quite recall what game she's from.

Nice idea :thumbup: . I think you're one of the first to build a MoC for microfigs that's not solely game-orientated. Is the female barbarian a custom? I can't quite recall what game she's from.

Thank you. She is only found in LEGO Champion (my least favorite of all the games for actually playing).

Nestled at the bottom of a great mountain, in the low lands of Mitgardia, is the small fishing village of Urk'cape. This is only a portion of the village and includes the Lord's Palace, Blacksmith, Meat Seller, General Goods Seller, Forest Master, and a few homes. Speaker for the tribe, Than-Reya, lives here with her husband (if he looks angry, it's because she just broke the news that she will be traveling throughout the lands on Guild business).

[Flickr set]

brilliant MOC keep up the good work

Edited by tazzy007