Jorgevorg

Ye Olde Minifig Swappe Meete!

With all of the guild / army / lore /etc. building going about, I was wondering if yiou guys would be interested in a bit of Minifig Exchange.

To explain, I have a bunch of Red/White Lion and Blue/Crown Knights, including the King and some horse blankets, which I know I am not going to use. I would not mind trading them with someone who might not be interested in but has an excess of another type of minifig knights / factions and would like to trade. I would gladly exchange either of my knights for equivalent Green Dragon (Kingdoms) Knights, Orcs, Islanders from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" sets or the following collectible mini figs: Werewolf, Dinosaur Costume Guy, Ape Costume Guy.

If this sounds like a good idea to you, please post what you might have for swap / trade and, perhaps we can all end up with stuff we like and are looking for! I will re-post my "Wanted" list at the end of this message and will post the exact count of what I ahve for trade later in the day.

Wanted In order of Preference:

1. Green Dragon Knights/Wizards/etc. from "Kingdoms" sets (with helmet/hat. Weapons/shields optional)

2. Mummies from any of the existing sets.

3. Brown-skinned islanders from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" sets.

4. Lizardman Costume guy from the Collectible MInifigs (Series 5, I think) line.

5. Gorilla Suit Guy form the COllectible Minifigs (series 4, I think) line.

6. Werewolf Guy form the Collectible Minifigs (series 3 or is it series 4?) line.

7. Skeletal Horses

8. Zombie heads. Just the heads, thank you. :D

Edited by Jorgevorg

This might need to go to the buy/sell/trade forum. But it sounds like a good idea. Some people want to build up other aspects of their army and have excesses elsewhere.

I will PM you Jorge with some things I am looking to trade. I too am looking for dragon knights, but maybe we have other things I need that we can swap.

To all-

I would like to get

x115.gif in reddish brown. Will trade black version of this.

3848.jpg3847.jpg2587.jpg89520.jpg3844.jpgx9.jpg in Pearl Dark Gray, will trade Pearl Light Gray Weapons of same type.

48493.gif speckled version will trade black version

And I woudl like these torsos to get these torsos:

973pb681c01.jpg this one for a lion knight torso of the same type.

973pb691c01.jpg

973pb374c01.gif this one comes in dk blue as well. Will trade the dk blue one for the dk gray one.

973pb376c01.gif

973pb377c01.gif this is a VIKING torso, there is a similar crown knight one with a crown on the belt buckle that I do NOT want.

973pb680c01.jpg

I also have multiple series 4 dark dwarves to trade, crownie dwarves and their shields/axes, PotC islanders, Pharoah's Quest mummies and all sorts of skellies and ninjas of all sorts.

Edited by ZCerberus

I have mummies and islanders... i need crown knights and orcs.

Hello! I think I can part with my Crownies (whom I love but have very few of. I already have too many themed armies to keep up with. ). I only have the minifies featured in the Medieval Wilage Market and Troll Mountain Fortress. This includes a horse blanket (or a full horse, if you can trade for a skeletal one ), a couple of knights, some footmen, and a King.

What exactly do you have in trade?

Edited by Jorgevorg

There is a date and time stamp at the top of each post, including the first post, which will give you a good indication of the topic's age. This few-month-old topic, which you bumped must've been pretty low in the forum list. The further down you scroll in a forum topic listing, the older a thread is. Now you have two ways to find a thread's age, one definitive and one a vague indication. Good luck. :thumbup: I hope you can figure it out.