Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

MOC: Temple of Ennoc

Inspired by the Heroica RPG in play here on the forum.

The Temple of Ennoc is the main sanctuary of the Paladin Order. Ennoc, the Righteous Light, is the god of justice and honesty and his defenders are the great and noble knights and clerics of the Paladin Order.

6237727478_014262bed0.jpg

Temple of Ennoc by Etzel87, on Flickr

6237203223_9c465d0c9f.jpg

6237202811_6dd691c243.jpg

6237726124_34d6c4674b.jpg

6237201653_a6f8351e2d.jpg

6237727888_a0acd369d2.jpg

More on Flickr.

Thanks for watching! :classic:

Wowzer! Stunning MOC Etzel! It definitely has that air of divine pureness about it. I love the designs and detailing about the corners of the rooftops. The colour scheme of white, gold and dark blue works wonders for the style you've gone for too. And I love the minifigs, a fine selection indeed! Very cool, Etzel. :thumbup:

beautifull :) I love white creations :)

You could zoom in on those windows, I would like to see what is happening and how are they build

WHAT???!!! I can't believe you went and made a huge and gorgeous MOC like this based on a fictitious god I created! I feel thoroughly honoured and pleased, Etzel! :wub:

It's every bit like I imagined Ennoc's temple to be, and it fits the fantasy setting perfectly. It's such a beautiful building, too, with it's harmonious color scheme. There's even a statue of Ennoc inside! *oh2*

Thank you for making the effort to build this, it makes me so happy that my game has inspired people here to this extent. :grin:

It might not be fair for me to say this, but this creation just gave you a free pass to my next quest in the game. :laugh:

An excellent temple. I can't really add anything to the discussion - colors and design are perfect. I can almost hear the quiet tapping of a new devote walking in the halls.

That's pretty awesome, Etzel. I love the color scheme, and it really projects a holy-church-type-thing aura. How much for it? :laugh:

Absolutely lovely MOC. The architecture is stunning. I'm glad the Heroica RPG inspired you as well. I made my first MOC in 25 years to introduce my character.

Excellent moc! The colour scheme really stands out, those 3 main colours you have used work very well together. You have packed in some great details yet still kept a clean simple appearence which suits the moc. Nice work on the cheese wedge window, looks like you've been getting tips from Katie Walker :classic:

Great work :thumbup:

Stunning! The structure is certainly holy, airy almost. The colours are in perfect ratios too :thumbup:

Eubric freeport is slowly being mapped out in MOCs :classic:

Beautiful! I'm glad to see others besides me making Heroica MOC's. Way better than mine.

It might not be fair for me to say this, but this creation just gave you a free pass to my next quest in the game. :laugh:

No. No it's not. :laugh:

Nice temple, it fits Ennoc well. The only thing I worry about is that Eubric is that a pretty corrupt city, and tends to be made of dark colors. This is a little too clean and bright in comparison.

Nice temple, it fits Ennoc well. The only thing I worry about is that Eubric is that a pretty corrupt city, and tends to be made of dark colors. This is a little too clean and bright in comparison.

We haven't really seen that much of Eubric... This could be in a particularly rich part of town that is kept well maintained, not in the slums.

Thanks for your kind comments everyone! :sweet:

beautifull :) I love white creations :)

You could zoom in on those windows, I would like to see what is happening and how are they build

I believe there are some close-ups in my Flickr photostream. It's only the back window really that is somewhat interesting with its cheese slopes but it's not that complicated, just stacked them. The rest of the windows is just clear 1x2s with dk blue plates between.

WHAT???!!! I can't believe you went and made a huge and gorgeous MOC like this based on a fictitious god I created! I feel thoroughly honoured and pleased, Etzel! :wub:

It's every bit like I imagined Ennoc's temple to be, and it fits the fantasy setting perfectly. It's such a beautiful building, too, with it's harmonious color scheme. There's even a statue of Ennoc inside! *oh2*

Thank you for making the effort to build this, it makes me so happy that my game has inspired people here to this extent. :grin:

I should thank you for coming up with the Heroica game and giving me the inspiration.

It's a great game and I really wanted to build something for it even though I can't host a quest yet. I'm very happy you liked it and feel it fits with the whole theme. :sweet:

This is epic. The details on this Moc are amzinf, and this would be an amazing location for a quest :wink:

I guess I'll keep it together for a while then. Looks like Maurice Ratibor will go on a quest soon and after that anything is possible :laugh:

Excellent moc! The colour scheme really stands out, those 3 main colours you have used work very well together. You have packed in some great details yet still kept a clean simple appearence which suits the moc. Nice work on the cheese wedge window, looks like you've been getting tips from Katie Walker :classic:

Great work :thumbup:

Thanks! Sure, one can't avoid being inspired by Katie's work with cheese slopes. But my window is a very simple build, I need to try something more challenging with them soon. :classic:

We haven't really seen that much of Eubric... This could be in a particularly rich part of town that is kept well maintained, not in the slums.

Kadabra got it quite right. Looking at the map over Eubric I picture it with a more wealthy part to the north west around the Hinckwell's Villa and more slum and dirty down at the harbour to the south and east. And corruption means that a lot of money is going somewhere. There are rumours about the Paladin Order not being as righteous as they claim... :devil:

This looks fantastic, I get the feeling that this is a mixture of a modular, an architect series and regular play set. It molds all this types of sets into one, at least for me. It's great.

Purdy! :wub: Love the color scheme, and the design overall. I agree, you should keep it together for a future quest. Very majestic looking overall.

How did you do the windows where Ennoc's statue is?

Quite lovely Etzel, the coloration is perfect and the architecture fitting. I'm curious as to the figures on the parameter, are they part of the Order or just passersby?

Eubric Community build anyone? :tongue:

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Purdy! :wub: Love the color scheme, and the design overall. I agree, you should keep it together for a future quest. Very majestic looking overall.

How did you do the windows where Ennoc's statue is?

I think this picture shows it the best:

6237202383_c78f5d3741.jpg

The trans-clear cheese slopes are stacked on top of each other, alternating up-side-down and right way. The trans-yellow ones are put together in 3 diamond shapes that together forms a hexagon. I used a large panel behind the window when I built it to make sure it stayed in place. You should check out Katie Walker's photostream, she is the real star of cheese slopes.

Quite lovely Etzel, the coloration is perfect and the architecture fitting. I'm curious as to the figures on the parameter, are they part of the Order or just passersby?

Eubric Community build anyone? :tongue:

The minifigs are supposed to be members of the Paladin Order but there wasn't much room to place them once the MOC was ready :blush: . I also built some novices or apprentices but they never made it to the spotlight.

I wouldn't mind building more from Eubric but I don't want to destroy anyone's quest with building something they was planning to do. I guess I better hurry up and become a quest master myself :tongue:

Should be easy, you've got a free pass into Extra Curricular Activities :tongue: Here's to (hopefully) Questing together tomorrow. :classic:

Not sure what to say that others haven't - Just wanted to give you an additional

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: