The Mugbearer

[LDD MOC] Cave Crab

Greetings! Never posted anything in Action Themes forums, so it's my debut here. ^^

Thus, I want to show you a few MOCs dedicated to Rock Raiders that I made in LDD. I've tried to re-vamp some official sets, and now I have two models.

First one is Cave Crab, the little four-wheeled mining truck that looks very similar to one from 4980 a.k.a. Tunnel Transport.

It has the very same functions that original model (excepts attaching to carrier copter) and a few more like handlers with drilling saw and claw and cockpit with lights.

lddscreenshot347.png

Back is bendable, like in original model:

lddscreenshot348.png

lddscreenshot349.png

Also you can pull up the cockpit to go out and do some work with your own pickaxe that enclosed to Cave Crab.

lddscreenshot354.png

lddscreenshot353.png

Get the LXF!

Pretty cool stuff. I like the functionality of the vehicle. And it instantly remembers me of the mining theme. However, if I was you, I would try to make a somewhat larger and brick built trunk. It would increase the looks of your vehicle IMO.

Thank you!

However, if I was you, I would try to make a somewhat larger and brick built trunk.

You mean, that I should replace this part for the better look of the model? Am I right?

Edited by -N13OS-