Sign in to follow this  
lluisgib

MOC: Sagrada Familia

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi all,

This is my first introduction to the Architecture models. I live closed to the Sagrada Familia in barcelona and I have decided to build it. Even if the original church is not finished (seems that it will be finished in 2027) I visited the church and several Shops of Souvenirs to see models of the church finished and get inspiration.

You can see now the result. I hope you like it (to see images without watermarks, please visit my profile at MOCpages)

1316851789m_DISPLAY.jpg

sagrada_familia002.jpg

sagrada_familia003.jpg

sagrada_familia004.jpg

sagrada_familia005.jpg

sagrada_familia006.jpg

sagrada_familia007.jpg

sagrada_familia008.jpg

sagrada_familia009.jpg

sagrada_familia010.jpg

sagrada_familia011.jpg

Lluis

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I have waited a long time to see someone build this magnificent building in LEGO.

And then it is done in microscale!! Marvelous! :D

Awesome MOC! *oh2*

Lluís, sóc l'Adrià (Linko), ens vam veure a la última HB, i des de llavors no he tingut noticies teves, veure't a foros internacionals em calma i em tranquilitza. M'alegro molt d'haver-te trobat per aquí. :sweet:

Lluís, I'm Adrià (Linko), we see the last HB, and since then I have not had your news, international forums to see me and calms me calm. I'm happy to have found you here.

:sweet:

Hello!

That's a great architectural build! :classic: You are using some really unexpected elements but these were the perfect choice for the complex design of the Sagrada Familia. The diagonal colums for example with clicky hinges and technic axle or the support pillars which contribute details to the surface by their unique structure. Well done! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks all for your comments. I am happy that you like it.

And Linko, Nice to see you here. I am a bit out of the forums but not completely and if I have something to share, Eurobricks is one of the best places to do it. Hope to see you anywhere in the future.

Lluis