SilentMode

MOC: Saint Sabe's pizzeria (facade)

indexed.gif B-OM-3E

img_9863.jpg

This building was one of the "modular" buildings featured in my AFOLcon display earlier this year, which was inspired by my all-time favourite episode of Kitchen Nightmares USA. I thought I'd showcase it here before it gets decommissioned.

img_9869.jpg

img_9875.jpg

img_9882.jpg

"When I first arrived here, we got off to a shaky start...

...and then we kept our heads down, and we got through it together.

And we made some really exciting changes.

The menu's changed, the staff have changed.

Mate, there's one thing that hasn't changed in this establishment. And that's...you, Sabe.

img_9881.jpg

"I'm 40 years of age, and I've gone to a lot of restaurants - but I've never, ever, ever, ever met someone I believe in as little as you.

img_9877.jpg

"I think that you will go back to your sloppy, shortcut, five-out-of-ten frozen ways. *pat* Good luck."

img_9896.jpg

"Unbelievable. $@#%! useless."

img_9899.jpg

"Are you $@#%! kidding me? Are you $@#%! kidding me right now?!"

img_9910.jpg

"This is MY $@%#! LIFE!"

img_9914.jpg

("Oh my gawd...")

img_9924.jpg

"... Let's... not... eat here."

More photos in the Brickshelf folder.

I was feeling a little blue, but 'SilentMode'.....thank you - it made me laugh.....you made my day, dude.....thanks for posting a fantastic MOC with stacks of humour ! :moar:

Brick #@$%&%$ On ! :roflmao:

Wow! that is a "Lego-fied" representation of the real thing! :thumbup:

even Gordon Ramsay has his own minifig now (thanks to you!)!! :laugh:

I remember this episode.... just the first shot of the building was enough to remind me because I remembered that very interesting building with the porches. Watching Hell's Kitchen right now. :classic:

Superb! this is a nice MOC in it's own right, but the way you've presented it, and that you've based it off an episode of Kitchen Nightmares is just great. It looks accurate tot he source material. I've got to watch that episode now! nice work :thumbup:

Edited by Rocketbilly

Thanks very much for the comments, and very glad that it brought LT out of his low mood! It is a very distinctive building, and something that could easily be adapted into a set, so I couldn't help but have a go at building it.

The figs do it for me... :laugh:

Btw, the woman outside; Ellen Ripley!? :sweet:

That's hilarious. Great MOC! I remember this episode. I recall it being one my favorites too. Very true to the design. Those mini-figs are spot on to the characters they represent. I could see some of the scenes being animated using your set. Great job. Definitely not "sloppy, shortcut, five-out-of-ten frozen ways" going on here lol. Love that line by the way.

Edited by ale8oneboy