Sign in to follow this  
Fianat

WW Category 2 : Sunset near Colorado

indexed.gif

Sunset near Colorado

Entrie for Eurobricks Spaghetti Western Competition.

Hello!

This is my entrie for WW. My category is two.

It is called "Sunset near Colorado"

This is a 64 x 32.

"In the Wild Wild West, approximately nearby Puerto Libertad the old imperceptible churchlet has settled down.

Earlier it was a house of god, but now there only angrily and violence are reigned .

Goodness was left these lands for a long time..."-the part of the letter of the old monk.

6028425968_0dc00b156f.jpg

6027873381_b59437abf3.jpg

6028421808_0ce71508d1.jpg

6027876269_d7728f94e8.jpg

6028433094_5ccc05607f.jpg

6027883231_81ecf2f29a.jpg

6027885541_2108a41058.jpg

6027887795_3615b065f8.jpg

6028442148_d80467959c.jpg

6027891969_a9eb8ebffd.jpg

6027893737_3b1160997f.jpg

6027896195_cfdd163e5e.jpg

6028450752_a53422a59c.jpg

6028452722_3af414a7f9.jpg

6028455138_1bfdb6a72f.jpg

Thanks for your attention!

fianat. 2011.

My Flickr

Edited by Tazmaniac

What is that horse from? Is it lego? I didn't vote in the POtC contest because there wasn't anything worth voting for. I hope people try to do something special in this one. You should make this into a real entry while you have the time. The entire build for a contest entry looks very unfinshed. I'm not gonna sugarcoat anyones 2x1. This is a contest. You should be trying to beat everyone. Good luck.

You should make this into a real entry while you have the time. The entire build for a contest entry looks very unfinshed.

Maybe, you were waiting for something amazing? :wink:

I think you may post any model (it's just a MOC), but in the end the people will vote for it or won't.

What is that horse from? Is it lego? I didn't vote in the POtC contest because there wasn't anything worth voting for. I hope people try to do something special in this one. You should make this into a real entry while you have the time. The entire build for a contest entry looks very unfinshed. I'm not gonna sugarcoat anyones 2x1. This is a contest. You should be trying to beat everyone. Good luck.

Yes,it is Lego.It is very old thing from one old castle set 1985 year.And excuse me,but you have a wrong information.

I didn't vote in the POtC contest because there wasn't anything worth voting for. I hope people try to do something special in this one. You should make this into a real entry while you have the time. The entire build for a contest entry looks very unfinshed. I'm not gonna sugarcoat anyones 2x1. This is a contest. You should be trying to beat everyone. Good luck.

Constructive criticism is welcome on this forum. Belittling Fianats (wonderful) entry and dissing EVERYONE who entered the POTC contest is not. Play nice, please.

Fianat, I love the left side with the bracing exposed. It's a hard thing to make a lego build look run down and you've done a great job with it.

Constructive criticism is welcome on this forum. Belittling Fianats (wonderful) entry and dissing EVERYONE who entered the POTC contest is not. Play nice, please.

Fianat, I love the left side with the bracing exposed. It's a hard thing to make a lego build look run down and you've done a great job with it.

It's not my fault the contest themes are way to specialized so only a few people can enter. Did you ever think that could be a problem for a lot of people? For the record if I don't like something I have the right to say it. Don't tell me I'm talkin' sh/7. I'm not belittling anything. Please do not twist my words. This is the best entry so far. It still has lots of room for detail, which it needs more of. This is a huge crumbled building with only six peices of ruble. Didn't these style of buildings have wooden frames supporting them? Can we please just relax and try to make the best mocs without being overly sensitive? :blush: peace.

Very nice! I especially like the ''broken'' parts of the building, where the wooden frame shows up. It has a very damaged look all over it, you captured that really, really well. The broken bars, the windows covered with wood and the use of bluish gray; wicked ! Good luck with the contest! I'm sure you make a good change to win. And if you don't, it doesn't matter neither. :classic::wink:

Edited by Hollander

Very nice! I especially like the ''broken'' parts of the building, where the wooden frame shows up. It has a very damaged look all over it, you captured that really, really well. The broken bars, the windows covered with wood and the use of bluish gray; wicked ! Good luck with the contest! I'm sure you make a good change to win. And if you don't, it doesn't matter neither. :classic::wink:

Thanks all, guys! I really like this part too.I hope you will vote for my entrie.And "if you don't, it doesn't matter neither." And again thanks ;)

This is a very impressive entry 'Fianat'! :thumbup:

The wooden bits (boarded up windows, part of the left wall) look especially good, as does your use of the 'tooth' pieces around the door.

The minifigures are great for the scene too, and the attention to detail definitely adds something to it. :classic:

Aye, I agree with others here, I love the structure of the beams showing through on the side.

As others have mentioned the 'run down' effect you have achieved is very impressive. This is very difficult to do in Lego without making it look $h!t, but you have succeeded. :thumbup: