Sign in to follow this  
Shine

MOC: Mudguard Serpent

z1.pngz2.png

(download)

I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the greebs on this one.

Edited by Shine

Dangit, knew I forgot something. Fixed.

Excellento.

And I forgot to say - very good MOC. You have the gift to make an all digital MOC look really interesting (which is not that easy I think). Any plans to go ABS with it?

Thanks!

And no, unfortunately I'm not planning to actually build it. I don't own very many bricks and I'd need to change the colors around anyway, as the mudguards don't come in red.

It didn't look like much from the thumbnail, but after seeing all that intense greebling, I am very impressed. There are lots of interesting bits here and there, but the double row of screwdrivers hanging off the midsection definitely stands out. Nice work. :thumbup: The initial resemblance to the EF76 is intriguing as well.

Wow! Cool ship. You really know how to make all those tiny details that make a model so real and live. A very nice design indeed! :thumbup:

It didn't look like much from the thumbnail, but after seeing all that intense greebling, I am very impressed. There are lots of interesting bits here and there, but the double row of screwdrivers hanging off the midsection definitely stands out. Nice work. :thumbup:

Agreed. The thumbnail really doesn't do it justice. I always find greebling to be harder when I have unlimited bricks to use and no set design reference, but you've nailed it.