Classic Movie Scene - Pulp Fiction

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Classic Movie Scene - Pulp Fiction

The Kahuna Burger

5963761862_5666ee68f0_z.jpg

5963204853_3673949bb3_z.jpg

5963761586_31c062b25c_z.jpg

lots more pictures here

The classic scene from Pulp Fiction, including the guy with the hand cannon in the bathroom (see flickr for that picture). That is one tasty burger!!!

More scenes from more movies to come, enjoy!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice work again 'shmails', when I read the line above Pulp Fiction you had me worried.....like the big dude and the law man ! :laugh::devil:

Keep them comming 'shmails' and Brick On ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

I love this movie, and you picked a great scene to do.

Do you just have all these great scenes lying around, our are you making them non stop?

Great work overall, keep it up.

Another great work! The "Lego hater" is really enjoying these so keep em coming. I may just convince her yet.

Jackson and Travolta look perfect. This is just too cool.

Thanks so much everyone, this is one of my favorites so far.

I love this movie, and you picked a great scene to do.

Do you just have all these great scenes lying around, our are you making them non stop?

Great work overall, keep it up.

I am ahead of the posts by a few days. These are going to be my showcase at Brickfair, so i am trying to get as many done as I can before I have to pack everything up. I have two more built and almost ready to go, then I will probably slow down a little bit. Thanks!

Thanks so much everyone, this is one of my favorites so far.

I am ahead of the posts by a few days. These are going to be my showcase at Brickfair, so i am trying to get as many done as I can before I have to pack everything up. I have two more built and almost ready to go, then I will probably slow down a little bit. Thanks!

Will we be seeing any of these minifigs showing up in your Bricklinks store? The Pulp Fiction, and Clockwork ones in particular (for me ).

Will we be seeing any of these minifigs showing up in your Bricklinks store? The Pulp Fiction, and Clockwork ones in particular (for me ).

Absolutely, but not until after Brickfair. I am planning on having almost all of my figures listed in the store eventually. I am also working on a better codpiece and afro that does not involve destroying pieces to make the figs.

Hello again!

You're really doing a great job with creating key scenes from popular movies. Your vignettes are a pleasure to look at. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I think you captured the moment very well. I really think you did a good job with Jules. :laugh:

Again a great job! Really love that scene and the whole movie!

Good job and thank you for sharing.

-Aredhel

PS every thought about building a scene from "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas"? :wink:

I just saw this movie the other day! Great recreation of a classic scene, shmails! I hope to see more scenes from the movie.