Sign in to follow this  
HazyHunter801

"No Three Bells Were Tolled!"

My new and improved Queens Annes Revenge.

If i were to win i would choose the mill.

pictures.

Sorry please disregard photos Australian time is 11 o'clock i am sorry for inconvience1

Edited by HazyHunter801

I have not seen the new movie so I cannot comment on the accuracy of the scene but it look interesting.

You should try to make the whole thing in one color or have more of a pattern to the color scheme. Also, I think that you should make the entire floor with SNOT or without it. I don't think that a combination works very well. Maybe you could add some barrels or crates that are cluttered around. Finally, you should smooth out the ships hull in my opinion.

P.S. Could you please use proper grammar? I know that I make many mistakes but simple spelling, capitalizing you "I"s and breaking up you ideas into paragraphs really help people follow along!

Aha, another one with a ship cut-out. I think a picture of the whole thing could be helpful, right now it's not easy estimating the proportions of it. But I do see some nice details, a bit dissorganized though but nice, good job.

(btw, is that a bird disposing of poop ? :pir-laugh: )

Edited by Sebeus Iniwum

Good job, HazyHunter801, it's quite recognizable. It's a very nice cut-out of the ship. I like the details like the various items laying around and that cannon. Perhaps the shelves with the ships in bottles would've been a nice touch. I recommend taking new pictures with a one-coloured background including an overall photo of your creation for better viewing. Good luck! :pir-wink:

Well done! :pir-oh3: I like it mainly because there are 2 levels which are strongly connected. Thanks to the stairs, your model has got unusual features! Plus, there is also a third room at the upper deck, and it's all a ship part!

As usually, I like the details the most. For example, the window's idea is awesome, however so simple!

The crate full of minifigs' hands - amazing!

Varied outside of body of the ship - magnificent!

Bird behind Jack - wonderful!

Cannon is a miracle!

Objects at the bottom deck are also a great way to enrich the model with details. Although I'd maybe change it a bit, the colours are very well selected, and what's also important - there's a lot of action in the scene!

Good luck!

I think it looks good, I love the fact you made the hull look dirty, stained and the algae growing on it :D

and all the other uses of colour just make it come alive, (the bird's poop is hilarious)

nice use of detail too on and under decks

Bart