J4ke

[MOC] Alien Stomper

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

5819330150_f1ff953991_z.jpg

So I built a rival for the ADU's hardsuit, but this one's less serious. It's nice and quirky, I think it suits the theme in general.

As arms are apparently my weakness, I avoided them, by adding guns instead.

More pictures in the photoset, comments welcome.

Nice MOC with fits perfectly in the Alien Conquest theme. I like that are controls

In the cockpit. Those leegs/feet really reminds me of a chicken :laugh: I officially call this the chicken walker :wink:

Yeah, the feet does say chiken :grin: but its still prety cool. Nice, simple and definately fits with Alien Conquest.

Excellent alien creation 'J4ke', but yes I can't help think that it reminds me of a chicken....Robot Chicken ! :iamded_lol:

Brick On and hunt down those aliens 'J4ke' ! :excited:

"*gasp* It's got chicken legs!" [Gir - Invader Zim episode 'Megadoomer']

I like it. It's neat.

Haha, nice one J4ke, this is a worthy adversary to the ADU Battlesuit no matter how how funny-looking those chicken legs are. :laugh: Great job once again! :thumbup:

So cute but so perfect! All of your Alien Conquest MOCs have been great. :thumbup: The way you used the cockpit is great!

Oh, I missed this when you first posted it, but that is a great creation, jake! It fits the alien designs perfectly and even sort of resembles that specific alien's head. I wonder if you could make a version of this with legs that fold up to form a saucer-like vehicle? That would make this a perfect invasion craft.

Just a thought: I'd love to see a revival of the old 'mixed lot' troop builder packs from the past, which would allow us to add to various factions without the need for a whole 'theme' devoted to them. THAT WAY, if (to use your example) SP and Blacktron were brought back to 'duke it out in the outer limits', we could toss in a bunch of 'innocent bystanders', other 'space worker' types, etc., etc. Slap five or six figs in a box, mix-up the colour combos and paint some retro graphics on their guts and I would be one seriously happy spaceman. :grin:

I don't like alien conquest.

But I like this set.

Good job dude