Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Wolpack hideout

indexed.gif

So, as I mentioned in my "introduce yourself" topic my plan is to build castles/lairs for all the factions I have. Now it´s time for the

Wolfpack

Deep in the old forest layes an old ruined church. Nobody understands what it´s currently use.

p1070722mod.jpg

p1070725mod.jpg

p1070727mod.jpg

p1070736mod.jpg

p1070706mod.jpg

p1070709mod.jpg

More pictures in my Brickshelf, http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=474928

de Gothia

Edited by TazManiac
Indexed

*first picture*

oh this is kinda neat, run down looking church, nice forest, thats all cool

*fourth picture*

my gosh that is really really cool, I absolutely love this creation! :wub:

Very nicely done, my first reaction was like sok's when I saw the first picture, I though it's pretty good but not that spectacular. But then when I saw the underground pics I'm very impressed by the lively atmosphere inside and the appropriately-detailed interiors. Great job! :thumbup:

This is how I'd picture them as well. They seem like they'd dwell in run down or abandoned buildings. But, your iteration of this is beyond anything I could bring to life. I definitely get that Wolfpack feel to that cave. Nice work.

Edited by Legocrazy81

So boisterous!! haha!!

is the cave a 2-level cave? because i can't see the dining area in the 1st pic.

Very cool idea. I might have to steal it and do something like this. I am (slowly) building two castle armies, as well as a bunch of Vikings, but I don't think I can build more than one castle right now, so I'd need a lair/base/camp for the opposing army. This would fit the bill very nicely.

Great MOC! Also, nice job on making the first few photos look so 'innocent'. The cave came quite unexpected.

A really nice idea and well executed. The ruins look ok, but then to venture underneath reveals the true majesty of the build. Great job and I look forward to the other factions.

Thank you so much for your kind words! :sweet:

My thought was to create a peaceful and quiet landscape to contrast with the crowdy and busy cave.

streifen: No the cave is one level. It´s the camera that trick your eyes. :classic: Look closely and you will se the cup on the table.

The black falcons castle is already done (and torned down) and I´m currently working on my Black knights castle. Pictures from both of them will come soon.

de Gothia

You Mocs are very good so well in fact that it is a perfect setup for comics. If you look at the way your pictures are made all you have to do is add a little story to it. I can almost read a story into those pictures. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have seen alot of great MOCs but most just throw a collage of pictures about the structure of the build. Yours seems to me more artistic every picture captured tells a story or at least this one does very well at proving my point. Don't get me wrong I am not saying your MOC is bad far from the fact but I think you have an eye for something beyond alot of people who just build great structures but cannot capture something more with there work. The difference between a builder and an artist and I think you have a good artistic lean towards your MOCs.

:blush: Well thank you so much. How could I take that in the wrong way? :classic: I haven´t thought of the way I´m taking pictures before, so I´m very happy to here your comment! :sweet:

de Gothia

AWESOME hideout 'de Gothia', they look like a real fun bunch of guys ! :devil::laugh:

I'm a bit worried for the guy shackled there is one shot, and a Wolfpacker has a blade to the guy's back......oh, Pulp Fiction again ! :devil::laugh:

Fantastic building, and more please 'de Gothia'.......Brick On ! :grin:

*first picture*

oh this is kinda neat, run down looking church, nice forest, thats all cool

*fourth picture*

my gosh that is really really cool, I absolutely love this creation! :wub:

I thought the same thing! I was thinking this is pretty neat, good scenery but the underground part just seems so realistic and the exact type of place the wolfpack would inhabit. This is really too cool, great use of the gorilla suit guy's head on the captured night. Excellent work!

Love this!

Seriously, de Gothia, great work. The above-ground scene creates an eerie feel that would certainly put off curious travelers looking for shelter, and judging by the cave scene for a good reason, too!

You've really managed to capture a wild, untamed and distinctly dangerous vibe amongst the Wolfpack gang that really shines through in your minifig placement, faces and use of accessories.

Fantastic work, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :thumbup:

-A.S.

This is a great MOC. Not only is it well built, but it have action and story. I like how you brought it alive. Great Job. :laugh:

:blush: again, thanks alot! :sweet:

gotto love the collectible minifigs and their facial expressions! :laugh:

my newest project is soon up on the site!!

de Gothia

I used to love the Wolfpack. I can totally see them hiding out like this. I've been meaning to build hide-outs/fortresses for my factions as well, but mine won't be anywhere near as good as this one.

Good job! I like looking at your MOCs.